8 | .°~Goodbye~°.

So this is where it ends. The hotel split in half, Sir pentious dead, and her friends in danger. Y/n had her eyes shut tightly, not wanting to look at the edge. From what she could hear Adam and Lucifer were still fighting. All she could hope was they don't die.

                        \—>^Crack^<—/

   Shit. Y/n opened her eyes and looked down. The small ledge she was standing on was cracking. Why did this have to happen. She pushed her back harder against the wall which was once the ground of the roof. "Please help!.." she said in a panicked tone, her voice shaking. Adam stopped mid fight. Lucifer was flying towards him about to punch him into absolute oblivion. Adam quickly moved out the way. He looked up at the hotel trying to see
Y/n. He knew her voice. Out the corner of his eyes he saw Lucifer coming towards him. Thinking fast he used his wings to launch off the ground and into the air.

                         \—>^Crack^<—/

   Y/n screamed as the ledge broke beneath her. Her eyes shut involuntarily. Suddenly she stopped falling and felt two arms holding her bridal style. "Huh?" Y/n thought. She opened her eyes finally to see half of Adams face, the other half still covered by the mask. "Adam? Why did you save me?" She asked, her voice still shaky and cracking. Adam lips parted to speak but no words came out. It was like he didn't know the answer either. Y/n looked down at where Adam and Lucifer were fighting to see confused expressions on almost everyone face, some still fighting. "Fuck.." Adam said under his breath. Y/n looked back up at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're an asshole and I still hate you but you saved me...thank you Adam." He face became one of shock. He couldn't hug her back since his arms were busy making sure she didn't fall. Y/n let him go only to find that she got blood on him from her shoulder wound and he got blood on her from Charlie's motif.

   Adam landed back on the ground and set Y/n down. Charlie immediately put her weapon back up. "Why did you save her?" She asked in a serious tone. "I don't need to tell you shit." Adam scowled. He crossed his arms as he looked down at her, tension between their silence. Y/n backed away to try and get out the problem. Lucifer didn't seem to care what Adam did because he punched Adam back towards the ground and started beating the ever living shit out of the first man. "YOU COME AT ME, AND MY DAUGHTER, AND HER FRIENDS! DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE, BITCH!" Lucifer yelled with a grin on his face as he punched Adam without regret. He seemed to be really getting into it because he even summoned a sphere of fire and got ready to hit Adam. Y/n grabbed Lucifer's wrist. "Stop!" She said with worried eyes. Charlie kneeled beside her dad and put a hand on his shoulder. "He's had enough.." she said while using her other hand to gesture towards Adam bleeding face. He looked almost unconscious. Lucifer flew out of the giant dent in the ground taking Charlie with him. Lucifer kept his eyes on Adam. "Alright. How's mercy taste you little bitch?" Y/n stayed beside Adam.

   "Cmon...you're too full of yourself to die from Lucifer." Y/n said trying to convince herself he was fine. Adam weakly opened his eyes. He put her hand on the ground behind him and leaned up. He held his head in one hand as he groaned. Lucifer had broken the rest of his mask so his face was fully showing. He ran his hand through his dusty brown, fluffy hair. "That short ass fallen bitch." Adam stood up and crawled out the crater. Y/n got out as well and stood to the side. "You don't get to end this. I'm fucking Adam! I'm thee fucking man, and you're just some fucking clown or something. I started everything on Earth. All of mankind came from these fucking nuts!" He snapped, pointing at his crotch. Y/n saw Niffty and fell in terror. "You all should be worshipping me, you ungrateful, disgusting, fucking losers-" Adam was cut off by his own grunt. Niffty stabbed right through his back.

"Hey ya got somethin' sticking outta your... your thing there." Lucifer said, pointing at the knife going straight through Adam. "NO" Y/n ran towards Niffty and picked her up before she could stab again. She threw Niffty towards Angel who caught her. Y/n fell to the ground and flipped Adam over. "Adam?" She said, her eyes getting watery. He put a hand on his chest and groaned. "Y-..y/n?" He asked while struggling to open his eyes. "You're alive!" She smiled and hugged him. Once hearing him wince she put him back down. "Sorry!" She said in slight concern. He smiled up at her. "I'm such and ass to you. And I'm not going to change but you..cared." He said in disbelief but also delight. Y/n scoffed, "Well- I mean- no!" "You do~" Adam teased.

Y/n was going to deny as much as she could but was stopped by a spear going clean through her stomach. She flinched as blood shot out her body. Adams eyes went wide with horror. His smile faded insanely fast. Lute swung the spear and made Y/n's body fly off and hit the ground. Adam was still to weak to stand but was able to clench his fist. "LUTE WHAT THE FUCK?!" Lute took a step back in confusion. "Sir she is a sinner and was going to hurt you!" She said in defense.

While they fought Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, and Cherri ran to her body. "Oh my lord Y/n!" Charlie said. She grabbed her body and shook her gently. "She's dead..." Vaggie said, trying to stay strong. Angel looked away with tears in his eyes. "I'll miss ya hot stuff." Cherri put a hand around Angels waist. Husk just looked away.

Adam had gained enough strength from his anger to get up. He was yelling at Lute. "I KNOW SHE WAS A SINNER BUT..but.." Adam trailed off as he thought. He sighed. "I don't need to explain myself further." He said in a snappy tone. "Goodbye.." he mumbled, looking at Y/n's body.

                         .°~Up in heaven~°.

   Sera and Emily were sitting at a table. Their silence was interrupted by Sir pentious rising from the ground. He was now gold and white with his original look. "What? Where-...where am I?  Oh, hello." He smiled at them and waved. Emily squeaked in excitement that Charlie's plan worked. Sera seemed more distressed though. "Hi! I'm Emily, you can call me Em..or whatever." Emily scoffed jokingly. She grabbed Sir pentious' hand and shook it. He seemed quiet happy, "I'm Ssssir pentioussss." Sera stayed still in shock.

   Another ex-sinner arose. Now her colors were more 'heaven like'. She backed into the corner. "Em.." she said. Her expression of fear became a smile. At the same time Emily, Sir pentious, and Sera asked "...Y/n?"

———————————————————————
                                                -1251 words

Hey guys! Another chapter, these are so fun to write. Sorry it's another kinda cliffhanger. Someone is going to murder me and you know who you are 😃😙

                              .°~Love ya~°.