14 | .°~Adam..~°.

The two approached Sera, Adam a little hesitant because he knew that she had authority over him and why would he want to talk to someone who have authority over him? Y/n gulped as she stopped. "Sera...can we talk?" She asked. Sera turned away from saint peter and looked down at Adam and Y/n. Of course Sera had still been thrown off that this sinner was redeemed but had to keep a good public appearance. "Sure," she smiled softly. Adam raised an eyebrow as he was spectacle. They walked to a separate room that was away from other winners and angels. She gestured her hand out towards the seats for Adam and Y/n. Adam groaned as he sat down, leaning back and crossing his arms. Y/n sat down with interest as she wondered what would happen from this encounter.

   "Am I still able to go down to hell?" Y/n asked bluntly. Sera's forced smile faded. She looked down at her interlocked hands and responded quietly, "As a redeemed sinner I'm not sure..." but that was a flat out lie. Sera couldn't let her go to hell or the demons will know they can be redeemed. "Please!" Y/n begged, "I just need them to know I'm ok..I need to know their ok.." her expression looked distressed and upset. Adam turned to her with a slight smirk. He had never seen her act like this. Adam couldn't deny he wanted to hear her beg more..

   "I-..I need to talk to the others about you and Sir Pentious' arrival," Sera stood up and walked towards the door. She held it open for Adam and Y/n to leave. They both got up, confused. Why did she want them to leave so badly? Y/n groaned and grabbed Adams wrist, pulling him out. "Hey cuntface! The fuck?" Adam growled as Y/n pulled him. Once far enough she let him go and grabbed his face, pulling him down to her level. "She is hiding something," she whispered. Adam scoffed as if that was no surprise. "It's Sera. She hides a lot for 'the sake of heaven'" he said, mocking Sera. Y/n let him go and tilted her head. "Sorry, what?" Adam straightened his back. "Yea, she is the reason we can run these exterminations and only sinners, exorcists, her, and me know," he explained.

   Y/n couldn't believe what she was hearing. Heaven was sketchy as shit. Her and Adam needed to talk in a more private place but not hers. "Let's go back to your house," Y/n said as she started walking. Adam started making sounds of disapproval and her tan over to her. Out of breath, he says, "We are not walking all the way there. Time to put those wings to use!" He patted her back. Y/n turned to him with that same 'Hell No' and 'Fuck you' expression. Adam laughed at her. "Come on babes, it's really not that bad." Y/n sighed and extended her wings hesitantly.

.°~Timeskip~°.

   Once finally arriving at the house Y/n fell face first onto the couch with a loud sigh. Adam followed behind her, rolling his eyes playfully and sitting beside her. He roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to look at him. "Hey cumstain!" She yelled as he kept a grip on her. "What's going on?" He asked. Y/n pulled him off of her and sat up. "I...I miss them. Charlie, Angel, Husk, Vaggie, Lucifer, Al.." she brought her knees up to her chest and buried her head.

Adam watched, not knowing what to do. He patted her back weakly. She looked up with a confused expression. "The fuck was that?" She asked. "I was trying to help," he put his hands up in defense. Y/n wrapped her arms around him. "You do it like this dumbass," she said, hiding her smile. Adam let out a breathy laugh as he hugged her back. "You know...the last time I was hugged was before Lilith left.." his smile faded and so did Y/n's. She pulled back and looked up at him. Adam was looking away, trying to hide weakness. "I didn't need that bitch anyway! I mean if she can't see how awesome I am that's her own damn problem!" Y/n chuckled. "Yea..." Adam focused his gaze on her once again.

She hugged him once again but this time her hand played with Adams wing. She traced his feathers gently causing them to twitch. She let go of Adam to make sure he was ok. "Adam?" His face was frozen, staring to the distance. She pulled his mask off to reveal his slight red tinted face making her giggle. He snapped back to reality and pushed Y/n off him. "Leave me alone bitch!" As her back fell to the couch Y/n couldn't hold back her laugh. Adam crossed his arms and looked away with a pissy expression. Y/n sat back up. "What's wrong? Are your wings sensitive?~" she teased. He kept the same expression but looked more distressed. Y/n moved her hand back to his wings and used both her fingers to run down the base to the tip of his wings making him let out a pleasured groan, "Ffffuck..." She smirked. Adam grabbed both of her wrists and pushed her back onto the couch once again but him over her. Y/n's teasing demeanor fell and she blushed brightly. "You did this to yourself babes.." he said in a raspy voice. Adam leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Y/n didn't fight it but it took her a moment to kiss back as she was obviously surprised.

After a almost full minute of them making out Adam pulled back. The two were breathing heavy, their chests rising and falling quickly.

"Adam..."

————————————————————————
-1040 words

Hey guys! Hope you FIENDS got some of what you wanted.(Just kidding, please don't kill me) It took me awhile to write this chapter but it's finally out so that's what matters! I'm trying to get these chapters out quickly but also make sure they are good so I'm trying 😭

.°~Love ya~°.