10 | .°~What the hell~°.

Y/n and Adam walked back to her new home. She tried to help him walk since he was still weak but he wouldn't let her. "I can walk by myself bitch!" Adam snapped. Y/n put her hands up in defense. "Fine then, walk yourself," she said, crossing her arms. Adam looked away. "I will," He responded.

Once at the house Y/n opened the door. Adam walked in but stopped dead in his tracks. "Holy fucking shitballs." His eyes were focused on the asleep Sir pentious. Y/n put a hand on Adams shoulder. "Yep. You killed him. But he was redeemed!" She grabbed his wrist and pulled him to her room. Y/n sat him on the bed and went to a cabinet. "Let's see...bandages..." she said to herself as she looked for something to patch Adam up. "Here we go!" She smiled once finding some ace bandages. She showed it to Adam, shaking it. "The hell is that for?" "To strangle you, IT'S TO PATCH YOU UP DUMBASS" she said sarcastically. "Damn..."

Adam groaned. "I don't need you to deal with my problems," He said, leaning back on the bed. "To bad," Y/n walked towards him and pulled some off the ace bandage to start wrapping. "Take your robe off." She said. Adam raised an eyebrow, "A little forward don't ya think?" Her face went red. "NOT WHAT I MEANT! ITS TO WRAP THE WOUND" she defended. Adam just laughed. "Alright alright," he said while sliding the robe over his head.
Y/n kept her eyes on his face. She already felt uncomfortable with his comment and knew it would get worse. "What's wrong?" He asked with a smirk, already knowing the answer. "No- j-just shut up!...shut up" Y/n sighed. She started wrapping the bandage around his chest where Niffty stabbed him. Apparently she was doing it too tight because Adam winced, "Not as tight..jeez."

   Y/n ignored him and continued to patch him up. Adam watched her, his eyes locked on
Y/n's. She saw this and mumbled. "What." She asked bluntly. "Nothing, just watching you be hot." Adam said casually. Y/n turned to look at him with a shocked expression. "Adam. Please be quiet for 5 minutes." Adam giggled but it sounded slightly scary because of how raspy like his voice is. Y/n finished wrapping and smiled. "There you go," She sat back on the bed. Adam still had a smirk, "you forgot this," He pointed to the three stab marks on his arm from Charlie's motif. Y/n groaned, "God damn, hold on," she stood up and went back to the cabinet. "Nice ass," Adam yelled from the room. Y/n poked her head around the corner and looked at him in annoyance. "Stop looking at my ass!" "Nah" Adam said with a smug grin. Y/n rolled her eyes. "When did you become like this? You've hated me since we met." Adam scoffed, "Well yea, you were a sinner but still hot. Plus you have this feisty attitude I love...makes me hard." Y/n face palmed. "Why do you say the shit you do..?" She asked herself.

   Y/n walked back to the bed with another bandage. Since Adam had already taken his robe off Y/n started wrapping around his arm immediately. Adam watched her intently as if she might wrap it too tight again. Y/n made sure to patch it well. Once done she smiled and looked up at Adam. He looked down at her as well. For a hot second they just stared at each-other in silence. y/n cleared her throat to change the subject. "Alright well now that you are fixed you can leave." She said, putting what was left of the bandage away. Adam leaned back on the bed. "Why?" "Because." "Because why?" Y/n groaned loudly, "Talking with you is like talking with a toddler." She plopped down onto the bed, her arms above her head. She stared up at the ceiling. Adam, already on the bed, laid back beside Y/n. "Soooo...wanna fuck?" "Adam what the hell" Y/n half laughed. She turned her head to face him. Adam put one arm around her waist. He put his head on her chest. Y/n ran her fingers through his hair, playing with it. "Mhmmm.." Adam seemed to enjoy the feeling. "This doesn't mean I'm weak or some shit," he remind her. "I know" Y/n smiled.

————————————————————————
-792 words

Hey guys! This chapter felt a bit weird to write 😭 a lot of people keep requesting smut and I don't know how to respond. I have never written it so like...yea. But anyways

.°~Love ya~°.