15 | .°~Thanks~°.

TW: Sexual parts

——————————————————————

Y/n put her hands on Adams chest and gently pushed him off of her. His face became one of confusion and slight aggravation. "What are you doing?" He asked, clearly wanting to continue. Y/n sat up fully, sitting crisscrossed. She looked down at her lap not knowing how to answer. "Listen Adam..I don't..I just.." she groaned and face palmed, "I don't want to fuck you. I mean yes you are...surprisingly hot, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex," She muttered. Adam looked very offended, his jaw dropped and hand on his chest. "Well fuck you to then bitch." He flopped his ass down on the couch and crossed his arms. Y/n put a hand on his thigh. "I didn't mean to lead you on or tease you to this point I was just messing around!" She explained. "Why wouldn't you wanted to sleep with me? I'm Adam! I'm-" "Thee fucking man, yes I know" she sighed.

   Adam ran his hand through his hair, looking down at the clear bulge in his pants with a expression showing he was horny and struggled. Y/n slide off the couch and in between Adams legs. He eyes shot open and looked down at her. "Y/n what are-" "shhh..I feel bad. Let's not speak of this." She mumbled while lifting his robe up and pulling his boxers down. Her eyes went wide seeing his dick pop out. "WHAT THE FUCK? YOU WANTED TO FUCK ME WITH THAT? ITS A WEAPON." She backed up slightly. Adam couldn't help but laugh loudly. "I'm called dickmaster for a reason," he said with a smug grin, his ego growing. Y/n gulped as she moved her head towards his...god damn.

Y/n grabbed the base of his dick and wrapped her lips around the tip. She inhaled sharply as she prepared herself and her throat for this. Adam watched with that same smirk he always had. Y/n then started bobbing her head up and down him, holding back gags. Adam tried to stay strong, not wanting to moan. He gripped the couch as Y/n's mouth traveled further down his dick till she was taking the whole thing. "Ahhh fuck...your mouth..feels.." Adam couldn't even finish his sentence as he was cut off by a groan. He tangled his fingers in her hair and pushed her mouth further down. Her eyes started watering but she didn't stop Adam and took all of him. She gasped out, feeling him in the back of her throat but the feeling of her mouth moving only made this harder for Adam. He started bucking his hips causing him to make her gag. "Don't." He said roughly, his moan suppressing. Y/n didn't back off and kept going until she felt him start twitching in her mouth. She knew what was gonna happen..."swallow it...shiiiit" Adam grunted as he released himself in her mouth. Y/n pulled back once the substance entered her mouth and she started swallowing it bit by bit.

   Adam laid back on the couch, a sigh of relief escaping his mouth. "Holy..fucking..shitballs..that was awesome! Thanks bitch" Adam said, clearly recovering quickly. Y/n wiped her mouth and stood up from the floor. "Happy?" She asked, sitting beside him with a exhale. "Yup, to be honest that was great, not everyone can take my whole dick without gagging for that long, hardfuckingcore!" He exclaimed, reaching his hand out for a fist bump with a large smile. Y/n couldn't hold back a smile from his reaction but rolled her eyes playully as she returned his fist bump. "Thanks."

————————————————————————
- 652 words

Hey guys! I know this chapter was short but..eh I got tired but wanted to post something. I know this probably was bad but hope you enjoyed anyway!

.°~Love ya~°.