11 | .°~Morning~°.

(For context the photo was what I sent my friend and she screenshotted it 😭)

TW: Slight sexual parts

   Y/n and Adam had fell asleep together on her bed. Adam woke up with a groan. His wounds were in pain. He looked up at saw Y/n, her hand on his back. She was sleeping peacefully. The sight made him smile. "What a hot bitch." He whispered to himself. Instead of getting up he wrapped him around tighter around her waist and snuggled his head into her side. "This makes me feel so..stupid. Im used to just finding a whore and plowing her." He mumbled. Then he got a thought. Adam still had no robe on meaning he was in just his boxers (I don't know what he wears beneath that thing). Adam took his free hand and slide it beneath the waistband. He grabbed his dick and started slowly pumping it. He pulled his hand back out and licked from his palm to his fingertips, for less friction. He spat on his hand then went back to stroking himself. Adam stayed quiet since Y/n was still sleeping but as he quickened his pace it got harder and harder to do so. At one point he did let a grunt out which made Y/n wake up the slightest. She groaned as she rubbed her eyes. "Adam?.." she mumbled reaching her hand out. He looked up with wide eyes. "Uhmmm yes love?" He asked in panic but kept a cool tone, then second guessed himself for using those words. Y/n sat up in confusion. Once seeing what Adam was doing and where his hand was she immediately covered her eyes, "ADAM!" He put both his hands up in defense. "Listen when a man is horn-" "OK STOP NOW" Y/n sat up from the bed and sighed. "While I was sleeping...?" Adam aslo got up and put his hand on her waist. "It's not the end of the world. Cmon it's heaven! Loosen up," he laughed, slapping her ass then walking to the kitchen.

   Y/n, shocked from everything that just happened, followed after him. "Adam you can't jus-" she stopped when seeing Sir pentious looking like he was on the verge of a panic attack. Then it hit her. "Heyyyy pentious.." Adam looked at her with a expression of slight worry. Y/n grabbed Adam bye the wrist and pulled him back into her room. She slammed the door shut and pushed Adam onto the bed. "Shit..shit..shit." She said to herself. What does someone do when they bring the murderer of their friend into the same house and he is in only boxers?! Adam sat up, "You don't have to throw me...god. I'm still in pain," he grumbled. Y/n looked at him with irritation flowing through her, "Adam this is a problem." "It's not a big one" "Feels like it" "Calm down babes." Adam put a hand on her shoulder. She turned to him obviously stressed. Adam sighed, he wrapped his arms around her and held her head to his bandage wrapped chest. Y/n was in disbelief. Nonetheless she hugged him back. "Thanks.." Adam kissed her head. "This feels weird," he chuckled. "Why?" She asked, looking up at him. "I'm not used to this whole..you know..being lovey dovey thing," he shrugged. Y/n giggled, "Cmon you're telling me that even before when you were married to Lilith or Eve you weren't anything more than a sex machine?" Adam played with the ends of Y/n's hair. "Eh...that was a while ago I don't remember it well. They were bitches. I mean they left me for Lucifer! Can you believe that shit?" Y/n smiled, "Nope, I can't at all see why they would want to leave someone as amazing as you," she said, being slightly sarcastic. Adam narrowed his eyes, "Sarcasm. Rude."

   Y/n pulled back from the hug with a laugh. "It's a joke!" Adam couldn't hold back his smile. "It better be," he said as if he was actually hurt. Adam sat back down on the bed, his hands behind him. Y/n looked him up and down. Her eyes stopped on his crotch. "Uhm Adam..." She pointed at his hard cock pressing against his boxers. He looked down then back up at her casually. "What's the issue?" Y/n tilted her head and gave him expression that yelled "what's the issue?!?" She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Nevermind.."

————————————————————————
                                                    - 785 words

Hey guys! I know this probably wasn't good but like- shhhhh. I hope this made all you weirdos happy! Jk (except for some of you that are)

                             .°~Love ya~°.