3 | .°~Heaven~°.

So Alastor and Lucifer finally stopped fighting. Y/n sipped on her alcohol as she looked over at Angel dust. "Well that was weird," she said. Angel nodded "yeah, and who is this Mimzy chick?" Y/n shrugged, "I haven't been paying attention."

   She put the glass down and walked out the hotel. Y/n decided to take a stroll around the city as she waited for this interaction with Lucifer to be done.

                             .°~Timeskip~°.

   Y/n walked back into the hotel to find Charlie and Lucifer singing. She sighed quietly to herself before sitting back down next to Angel. Their always fucking singing. Atleast this one sounded nice. Once they finished Y/n smiled at them. Lucifer had agreed to allow Charlie to go to heaven. Charlie hugged him. It was honestly adorable.

   Soon after Lucifer left. Y/n downed another drink. "Y/n could you come along?" Charlie asked. Y/n choked on her drink before spitting it out. "Hold on you want me to come?" She asked in disbelief. Charlie chuckled, "You and Vaggie of course." Y/n, not knowing what to do, just nodded, "sure I guess" Vaggie butted in, "We leave tomorrow, be up in time," she said in a stern voice. Y/n rolled her eyes. "I got it I got it.." she sat mumbling rude things about Vaggie as she walked upstairs. Y/n flopped back into her bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Heaven?" She asked herself. "I could've gone there.." Y/n clenched her fist and hit the bed. "Stupid ass system!" She growled. "Hopefully Charlie can convince them.." Y/n sighed as she curled up into a ball. Goodnight Hell.

                            .°~Timeskip~°.

   Y/n woke up with a yawn. A meeting with heaven. How exciting. She stood up and put on (outfit of your choosing). Y/n walked down the stairs to find Charlie and Vaggie already in front of a portal. "Come on Y/n!" Charlie hurried. As the three went through the portal they stood at the gates of heaven. An angel was at the top, "welcome to heaven, names?" He asked in a sweet voice. "Oh um Charlie Morningstar?" Charlie answered with slight nervousness. As the man flipped through the pages he sucked his teeth. "It's not in here.." Charlie smiled awkwardly. "It might be under my dads name, Lucifer Morningstar?"Charlie trailed off when saying 'Morningstar'. His eyes widened, "Oh Fuck," he said, his eyes widening. Then a seraphim flew down. And a smaller one. "Relax Saint Peter, it's for us"

   Y/n walked off to the side as Sera walked Vaggie and Charlie off with Emily. As she looked through heaven her jaw dropped. It was awesome! While looking up she ran into someone. "Oop- I'm sorry," she straightened her shirt. "What the hell bitch? Watch where the fuck your going!" A man said. That's some mighty foul language for someone in heaven. She looked up and saw a guy in a large robe. He had on what seemed like a black mask with yellow LED's to show his face expression which right now was anger. He also had golden wings tucked beneath his arms that trailed on the ground. Once seeing her face his eyes squinted. "What is a sinner doing in heaven?" He asked. "I'm here for a meeting" she said crossing her arms. He must have not liked the attitude in her voice because his face was furious. "Well you shouldn't fucking be here." He scowled. She scoffed, "I know that. Because it's almost impossible to get in here." His frown became an arrogant grin. "Well obviously not because I'm here. Do you even know who I am?" Before Y/n could answer she was cut off. "I'm Adam! I'm THEE fucking man. All dicks descend from me." His smile became more egotistical by the second. Y/n was put up with his shit. "For someone who is so confident it's a bit weird to wear a mask huh?" She said in a cocky tone. Adams smile faded. "It's for protection from filthy sinners like you dumbass."

   As the two looked at eachother in irritation and disgust Charlie waved Y/n over. Y/n stuck up the middle finger as she walked away. Adam crossed his arms as his grin came back. "See you in court bitch!" He said while laughing.    Y/n kept a sour expression as she walked over to Charlie and Vaggie. Adam on the other hand just stood there with a small grin still plastered on his face. "That kinda turned me on," He said before walking away, his wings trailing the ground behind him.

————————————————————————
                                                  - 822 words

Hey guys! Two chapters in one day? Yep. I've been bored. Once again I hope you are enjoying the story. It took way to long to get to Adam and I'm sorry about that. I'll write the next chapter tomorrow hopefully.  Anyways

                              .°~Love ya~°.