* About the Characters *

The Raichands

The Man who is currently ruling the Raichand empire , Soul Buildings and current king of Rajasthan . Man of his own values and morals.

Has two personalities .... One for personal life and one for professional life !!

Adjectives that describe his personality perfectly are: workaholic, perfect CEO, cunning, merciless, cold, arrogant, manipulative, possessive, heartless, no nonsense expressionless businessman, ruthless, cruel, selfish, aggressive, dominating.

Loveable, Caring, Sweet, Gentleman and possesive for his family.

Clean-cut with sharp features, smoking hot personality, sharp stare that can kill you with one glance, criminal who brokes millions of heart in day and he brokes those criminal's   bones at night.

His aura scream danger, rudeness, sharpness, darkness and coldness which make every one scared that people are ready to go hell for once but not mess with him.

The Guptas

Shiksha Shree is a 26 year old girl . She is a Buisness women and runs a company named Noor Diamonds . Very friendly and kind by nature but very Cruel and badass at the same time for bad people. Innocent and religious.

Has two personalities .... One for personal life and one for professional life !!

A kind, sweet, soft hearted, clumsy, Silly, forgiving, intelligent, loving, caring, funny and crazy, stubborn but not bratty, selfless, innocent, shy, cute, pretty and beautiful butterfly.

Has hazel brown eyes, long mermaid hair which reaches till her waist, not slim and trim yet has the most beautiful curves.

Most pamper by her father , loved by everyone because of her personality and kind heart but has a lots of enemies because of her truth and wise character. Her aura make you feel relax, love, care, softness, and it's can light up your mood of you are good by heart but can scare you till your core if you have done anything wrong.

An angel with helpfull nature, she believe that when she is a good girl then why will god punish her. but she knows how to defend herself, how to stand for herself, is independent women with innocent heart.

Love to read novel, dance like crazy, food, sleep, and live in the world of her imagination. Loves her husband even when she don't knows who is he !!