20. FAMILY MEETING

I got up from my bed and went in my balcony

I was looking at the peaceful sky which calmed my nerves.

Birds chirping ,winds flowing,light ray of sun .

It's 05 am in morning and it's a bit cold .

I stretched my arms but something caught my eyes .

The view gave me peace and power ,a different kind of energy boosted inside me .

I joined my hands and took blessings from God looking at that view.

The view has a very beautiful temple in it .

This temple is visible from my balcony and I really love to see this view every morning.

I turned to go back in my room but I stopped as I saw the door of the room beside me is open.

Actually my room and the room beside me basically share same balcony as it is connected to mine .

I smiled and peeked inside and my eyes fell on his figure sleeping peacefully on the bed .

He literally looks like a baby while sleeping.
I smile came to my face.

I saw my bunny lieng near his face

I saw my bunny lieng near his face .
I went inside the room with slow steps not wanting to disturb his sleep.

I took the bunny and kept it back to the place and removed his laptop.

I guess he slept last night while working.

I completely covered him with the comforter and he snuggles more into the pillow like a small baby .

I moved my hands through his hairs and massaged his scalp a bit .

I kissed his forehead.

" Sleep tight my love!!"
I said in alow voice and got back to my room .
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today I am at home only and I have to visit our families in evening...so I thought of just wearing casual today and relaxing my formal aura today .

I took out a white kurti and paied it with jeans.