☆7. THE ADORATION FOR EACH OTHER

"What do you want to talk about Reyansh? " Iksha asked me

"What do you want to talk about Reyansh? " Iksha asked me .

And the next second I pinned her to the wall , my breathe fanning over her face .
We are just perfect like this , she is so small infront of me , my little tigress .

She is really surprised but not so uncomfortable I guess.

" What are you doing ."
I can see , she is not uncomfortable otherwise THE SHIKSHA SHREE must have broked my jaw till now .

I smirked wide .

" Listen to me Sweetheart , Never ever say that I am favouring you , all I do for you or I will do in future will be my care to you ,You are the one Who can rule over me . The king only bows infront of her Queen. Tie it in your mind, I never ever can favour you, It will be always you who will favour me by accepting me."

She was so taken back at my words , a small smile lingered over her lips.

I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes staying in the same state for 2 minutes.

I pulled myself back, her cheeks turned red , I like when the reason is me.

I took her hand and made her sit on the couch beside me.

" I am a Queen for sure, because I know to protect myself ... , but I don't have a King yet . "
She said with mischievous glint in her eyes.

I can't figure it out.. that what is she thinking.

In a couple of seconds she hovered me and grabbing my collar she pulled towards her .

Fuck.. it's a turn on .

She is dominating, My dominant tigress.

"And it's better if I rule , because I like Kings not Rullers."

Saying so , she winked at me , I gulped in the intimacy of the situation.

" Waiting in car for you Rana sa."
she said at left , leaving me speechless.

She is not like a coward girl.
I like her this attitude, but she said she likes KINGS it means she likes me but no , ahh I am overthinking.