☆4. REVEALING IDENTITIES

" Anchor 1 : Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you all to this remarkable occasion! I am DEV SHREE and joining me on the stage is my co-host, SIYA VERMA

" Anchor 1 : Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you all to this remarkable occasion! I am DEV SHREE and joining me on the stage is my co-host, SIYA VERMA .

Anchor 2: Thank you, MR. DEV . We come together today to commemorate an important milestone, the inauguration of NEW SCHOOL - GYAAN GANGA .

It's not just the start of something new but a symbol of hope and aspirations coming to fruition.

Anchor 1: Well said, MRS .SIYA. On this note, let's elevate the spirit of this occasion with the auspicious lighting of the lamp.

We warmly welcome our distinguished that person who is present here no one else than The CEO of Rooh Diamonds , Owner of this ROYAL SAFARI hotel and the only CHAIRPERSON of the new school , with huge round of applause let's welcome ' Ms. Shiksha Shree ' , to bless this ceremony with their esteemed presence and inaugurate the event.

Anchor 2: At this juncture, I'd like to request Ms. Shiksha , whose dedication and efforts have been instrumental in realizing this day, to guide us through their journey and enlighten us with their words."

Both the anchors requested Shiksha to get on the stage . She started to come towards the stage , walking on the royal red carpet, her white saree was showing her selfless and peaceful character. Everyone mouths left hung open and Reyansh was totally shocked because this is something which he never expected, he never thought of her in this way .
She stood on the stage taking the 🎙️ mic .

" Good morning to all you present here, I have few things to tell but before that there is something still incomplete first I would like to complete that .

I am really sorry to all the Royals , Politicians and officers . I know you all are our important guests but the special guests wing is for special ones because today it's their day .

They are the one most important today.

Mr. Dev please call the special guests on the stage, I would like to welcome them all ."

Dev nodded and so many orphan children, few teenage girls , poor childs and those gurls who were raped or trapped in traficings came on the stage.

" So ladies and gentlemen these are our special guests today .
The school which I am going to inaugurate today is built for them.

They are our special guests because they need love and respect which is their human right and I can't take it from them.

These children are orphan, and those girls ... Those are the one who were molested but after getting the right too.
They never give their future a chance.
So I will give them an opportunity.

I am really apologized to all of you if it hurts you or disrespects you but for my deed I am not sorry because it's their right .

They are our future and nothing is more important or special than our future.

So my cute munchkins please go and settle down yourselves in the chief guests wing. "

Anchor 2: " Magnificent! It's always a pleasure to witness such persons. Let's now turn our attention back to the core event of the day, the formal inauguration of our "

They all went to the their seats, all of were very happy leaving few who are money freakers .
Everyone applaud and Reyansh was very happy and felt proud for her princess, his heartbeats were skipping but her every deed .
Shiksha inaugurated the school and completed the Pooja for the prosperity of school.

" I am indeed blessed. Dear Students, as I look at this energetic audience, the past, present and the future seems to have come together at this very place.

I say this because, you are the students of today and you will be the future of the nation tomorrow, shaping the growth of our beautiful nation like India.

And thanks to all of you 🙏🏻 "
Shiksha said and took her seat back.

Anchor 1: Insightful indeed! We are filled with renewed vigor for the next phase of our ceremony. In the meantime, let us now welcome the King Of Rajasthan, whose Company , BUILDING SOULS , took the contract of this school and built this enchanting school.
Mr. Reyansh Raichand, please come on the stage and bless us with your words. "

And after this Shiksha's eyes widened, she knew the company but never new Reyansh is the only king and the CEO too.

She was taken back for a minute, and Reyansh took his place on the stage.

Reyansh gave the speech and all the time Shiksha was gawking at him , checking him out from top to toe.

He wa looking immensely hot and handsome.

All the girls over there were drooling over him .

The Function overed and the party started, everyone was indulged in talking to each other and enjoying the party .

Children's were sent to different floor for their party as the environment of politicians and royals was friendly to them .

Meanwhile Reyansh's whole attention was on her angel and Shiksha was also taking glances of him .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So here is the 4th chapter guys . Hope you all like it & Do comments your opinions Vote and follow Me . Don't forget to check my first story.

Thank you very much for your support and love.

Dill ka dariya
Beh hin gaya
Ishq ibadat ban hin gaya ✨🌚

Drop your follow at my Instagram for spoilers and reels and announcements.
Link in bio
I'd - secret_writer2024