☆10. SHOCK PE SHOCK

" What the fuck Mr

" What the fuck Mr.Reyansh Raichand, Let me down other wise you won't like the consequences and I am hell stuck to my words. "

I roared out and his steps haulted he put me down on my legs but his face had a guilty reaction and for sure I am not liking this .

" Come with me . "
I said and he followed me like a lost puppy.
We both settled down in the back seat of the car .

" I am Sorry If I made you uncomfortable."

I sighed and turned towards him.

" Reyansh listen , I and Ekaksh are just friends and that too because of the relationship I share with Ruh.

I know you misunderstood but you could have asked me directly. Don't you think that you have this right to ask me anything if it's bothering you?
And I also didn't new this ,I got to know about this day before yesterday.
The thing is I just wanted to surprise you but I didn't knew the KING OF RAJASTHAN will create such a fuss in this mere topic . "
I said exhaling a heavy Breathe.

" Hmm.. I know, I am sorry for misinterpretation but I am not sorry for my act , it was so obvious and whatever I said , I meant it . "

He said and got his point.

Now I need to explain him.

" Reyansh answer my questions.!"

" Ji aap puchiye toh hum kab se apna haal batana chahte hai !."

" Stop it Reyansh, don't show that you feel something for me . "

" Why? I LIKE YOU ! "

" Who are we ? "

" Huh? "

" What is our relation Reyansh? "

" W-we are close friends!. "

" Exactly we are just friends and for your kind information , in friendship with you should behave, of you have feelings for me then Do what you want but don't show your rights on me ."

" I will show my rights on what is Mine, and trust me sweetheart you are mine. And you are my love and I am very sure about my feelings."

Now I like what he says but no I can't trust him because I never trust anyone without knowing everything.

" Now coming to the point, don't feel anything for me , There is nothing like

" Listen , coming to the point, I can't give you what you want and never ever expect any kind of relationship with me , because for me marriage is the only thing which can define a relationship of love .