☆12. FALLING FIR HIM

She is driving so smoothly and holding her like this in my arms is giving me intense pleasure

Right now when she speed up , my heart skipped a beat .

I never felt this much relaxing ever.
I always do work , I have a hectic routine daily but this time is just giving me rest the world around me is faded.

Her lavender frangrance hitting my nose and her open hairs touching my face .

This is heaven.

( Just imagine the pose and forget the dresses )

This is something strange. And right now there is only one thing in my mind. Those copper brown eyes, plump lips, flustered cheeks.

From the day I first saw her, she has never left my head. Every night she comes back to invade my sleep, my dreams and myself. Even though my best friend ( EKAKSH ) has asked me not to think of her romantically but still I can't help the dirty thoughts I get every time I see her in those traditional clothes or every time she is in close proximity with me. I want to do all the sins to her. I want to ruin her for any other guy. Whenever I see Scarlett coating her cheeks my mind runs in a thousand different directions none of which are good or sweet in any way. The way she talks, laughs, shouts, as much as even breathes, my heart can handle it. I want to claim her, mark her, territories her. I know this is not right but my heart still can't deny it.

Her face is the best sight I ever saw.

Her voice is the best melody I have ever heard.

Her skin is the softest thing I ever touched.

Her laughing and giggling around is the best view I ever witnessed.

Her simplicity is the best jewellery I ever knew of.

I am jealous of the dresses she wears as they get to adorn her.

I am jealous of the cutlery she uses as they get to taste her.

I am gonna make her MINE.

Not because she belongs with me, but because I BELONG TO HER.

I know I must be sounding like a psychopath and Mad in love guy and I am not gonna deny that. But what I have felt for this girl is something I haven't even imagined feeling. It comes so naturally to me that sometimes I doubt if it's real.