19 . THE ROOMS

The party ended in few hours and our all gang came to my house and they decided to stay here only because My parents were out because of they have to go somewhere

Ekaksh was on bed resting his back on headboard and ruh was sitting on his lap and her was resting on his chest , they were lost in their own world.

I shifted my gaze to Dev and Aadhya who were sitting on couch and giggling talking about something and playing with each other's fingers.

Then I saw Vidyut and Viddhi who were talking and then bickering and then again talking over the pictures and videos of today's engagement.

I guess then can make a cute chaotic couple.

Then I looked at balcony were my sweet Ansh was standing and talking to someone on call from last 30 mins and 45 secs .

Huh !

I sighed internally!!

Busy moron... Anyways.

I stood up from my place and the pain shooted in my legs .

My foots wre aching badly because I have been tied for 5 hours there .

I am sorry to all but I told them just half truth about the fight but I Can't tell them because they will get worried.

I gulped the pain and checked everyone again and relaxed as no one has noticed it yet .

I took slow steps towards my study room .

I felt someone following me and I really don't need to turn to know who is that person.

Because I know who follows me .

" Don't need to follow me Rana sa !"
I said and felt back hug and really felt good.

" What happened?"
I asked after turning and hugging him back .

I was busy on call when I noticed she is admiring everyone with a small cute pout on her face

I was busy on call when I noticed she is admiring everyone with a small cute pout on her face .

I looked at everyone Bieng lovy - dovy to their partners.