☆11. THE BIKE RIDE

How can she even call him darling

Huh.

"But what if I want to try My luck now ?"

He said, and Shiksha frowned .

"What Rajveer ? " She asked

Ohk so his name is Rajveer .

" I mean , I lost the chance to win the race but I can win something else, Can I ?"
He asked.

"Now what competition you wanna do with me ? " She asked him while rolling her eyes.

" Nothing special, I will just sing a song and if you will clap , I will win and if you won't then You will win ." He stated.

I was watching all this with patience because Shiksha taught me today that we should always be patient and then react or predict.

"What the hell !!". She said

"Please Rose !!!!!!"
He pleaded but my patience was broking as he gave her a nickname now .

" My name is Shiksha Shree , better you callme that only."

She said, huh atleast she knows who has those right to call her .

" Ya ya , I remember your words 'NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME A NICKNAME, OTHER THAN MY FAMILY AND BESTFRIENDS, I DON'T LIKE IT ' ... look i remember each and every word exactly that you said. "
He said with a grin on his face .

" But then too you dared to do that ?? "
She mocked him , my smart girl !

" Can I sing now ? "

" Ok start !! "

He took a guitar by someone in the crowd and started to sing !!

I must say he sings well .

I mean very well but not more than me .
She doesn't knows my talents yet !!

I can see amusement and praise for him in her eyes and that's what making me jealous and the way he is looking at her , I can easily read it that states he likes her .

And who will not like a Girl like her , she is just perfect.

I was noticing him when I found her coming in my way , she held my hand which was really bold step and dragged me towards her bike where he was playing guitar and singing the song ' YE TUNE KYA KIYA ' .

She signalled me to listen the song and I did the same but after Interwining our hands .

But she didn't jerked it this time.
She held my hands more tightly and I also tightened the grip .