☆5. IKSHA & ANSH

Right now I m gawking shamelessly at her , there are so many bitches here who are just talking to me for attention and lust

Right now I m gawking shamelessly at her , there are so many bitches here who are just talking to me for attention and lust .

But she is not giving a fucking look to me , not for once she saw me.

I was lost in my world drooling over her .

My trance broke my her voice

"Enjoying the view Rana sa ?"
I was numb for a second but made a emotionless face to face the situation.
But why Rana sa ? Reyansh is better.

" Yes ofcourse, I am enjoying the ...party " I said with a smirk.

" So you are the king , nice hn ... I didn't knew it. Pleasure to meet you ." She said with a teasing smile.

"And you are too nothing less , CEO of most expensive company ." I said in a neutral tone with no smile.

I know it's a bit rude but I am like this only.

" We were friends those days , I guess nothing changed? You can call me Reyansh. " I said formally

" Uhmm... But you are the king I respect you and yes I am your friend but you are not my friend. " She said leaving me confused.. she is my friend but I am not .

" Ok " i said.

"Hey Shikshu , listen I got the news you were absolutely right, he is with her and kept it hidden from you , she really loves him and they are in relationship bro ." Her friend said in an amusing tone .

" I knew it, let's sort it now ."

I cleared my throat to make my presence.

" Oh sorry.. meet her she is Ruhani , An Dentist my close friend and Ruhani meet him he is Mr.Reyansh Raichand, King of Rajasthan . " She introduced both of us .

" Hi .. Rana sa " she said.

I just nodded in reply.

" Ops.. wait Reyansh , Reyansh Raichand.. uhmm Shikshu .. is he your Mr. Handsome ak- " she was going to complete but Shiksha gave her a death glare .

" She is mad , forget her ." Iksha said in a annoyed tone .

Yeah Iksha , New nickname for her . ☺️

So am I her Mr. Handsome.. not bad angle .

I again just nodded.

" Reyansh actually - " Iksha tried to speak something but got interrupted by a unwanted girl. I don't who is her but her words left me shocked.

" Hi.. Reyansh, Looking super handsome hnn.... I am Roop Mehra"
She said, why is she calling me Reyansh, and openly compliment not good.
No one can talk to a king in this way .

" I am Hukum for you , not only you but for everyone who is not related to me ." I said in hard time because she interrupted my Iksha , I don't like it someone comes between us.

" I should leave, you both please continue." Iksha said in a discomfort tone .

I held her wrist pulled her a bit closer .

" No ... No need to leave, Iksha " I said said and she was amused by the new nickname.

" Ahmm.. ok " she said.

" Please complete what you were saying. " I asked Iksha.

" But she , listen to her "

" I decide what a I want to hear and from whom , please continue. "

" But ... I know you very well , we are family friends Reyansh, how can you forget me, remember I .... Roop , I frequently come to your house . " Roop said, oh yes , I have seen her once, but I don't pay attention.

" I don't remember, I don't give attention to those who aren't important, excuse US " I said giving pressure on US .

She fumed in anger and left us .

" Continue, Iksha .. " I said

" Yeah, If you don't mind , will you attend the marriage, Dev is getting married... I will like it if you too join us , I will feel glad if King himself will join us. "

Widely I don't like to attend functions but I really want to spend time with her. I will be glad.

" Sorry I can't because As a King I am very busy - ( I saw her expressions changing) -But I can attend if you will ask Me as a friend . " I said

" Oh .. i thought You are refusing... Sure please come my dear friend Reyanshhh .. " she said.

" Who is Dev ? I mean family member ? "

" Yes his not blood related but my family member."

" Ah.. i thought you are inviting me , you must be from your family."

" I am inviting because I am arranging the wedding. "

" Oh .. but why you ? "

She was silent at my question, might be thinking what to answer.

" Let me tell you Rana sa , Actually she is like his own sister and mother figure in his life .
She is fulfilling all the deeds of a guardian. Actually Dev is a Orphan , actually his moth--" Ruhani said , ok now I understand.. she is so kind and selfless. But before she could complete Shiksha yelled

" Shut up Ruhani... He is not an ORPHAN... I am fucking alive yet ... And till the date I am alive Dev is not Orphan.. he has his sister his mother his father... You better understand... And if you will ever repeat this , I will cut your tongue without thinking once .. "
She said with loud voice in a firm tone.
Ok ... Now I know her anger too .. really dominating and bossy !!

MY TYPE TOTALLY!

"Sorry" .... Saying this Ruhani was just smiling, I guess she likes to tease her .

" I am going back." saying so she went.

I also took my car and eft for the hotel.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So here is the 5th chapter guys . Hope you all like it & Do comments your opinions Vote and follow Me . Don't forget to check my first story.

Thank you very much for your support and love.

Ocean blue eyes,
Looking in Mine,
I feel like I might,
Sink and Drown and Die✨🌚

Drop your follow at my Instagram for spoilers and reels and announcements.
Link in bio
I'd - secret_writer2024