PROLOGUE

RAICHANDS are the most powerful Royal family of India although they just rule Rajasthan but everyone is feard of them .... Mafias pee in their pant by just their name.

GUPTAS are normal family from Lucknow...... But they have a daughter who is not so normal and right now building her own Empire in Ajmer .... Her one stare is very much to scare anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Priest asked Reyansh to fill the Vermilion in the partition of her hairs . They took 7 vows and after all the vidhis . " Aaj se aap dono pati patni huye ." pandit ji said .

Reyansh was on 7th Sky and at the same time the bride was all shy and her face was covered with red crimson colour*ahem*ahem* natural blush 🤭!!

Reyansh chuckled at her state as all her confidence was drained out and she was a blushing message now .
"Aaj se aap hamari ho gayi , Shiksha jii " Reyansh said with a smirk on his face .

" Ji , aap bhi " she said which made  Reyansh laugh immediately.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So here is the prologue guys . Hope you all like it & Do comments your opinions Vote and follow Me . Don't forget to check my first story.

Thank you very much for your support and love.

Ocean blue eyes,
Looking in Mine,
I feel like I might,
Sink and Drown and Die✨🌚

Drop your follow at my Instagram for spoilers and reels and announcements.
Link in bio
I'd - secret_writer2024