Chapter O1 - Where Am I?

Why does she heard a crying of a baby?

Where was she?

The last thing she remembered is she's asleep in front of her computer, looking through Ghost's flashbacks because she's curious as to why he's so head over himself.

The crying got louder and suddenly she heard some hushes tried to calm the crying. She tried to look around her surrounding, but the more she tried, the harder the baby's cries she heard.

So she immediately stops her struggles.

Just right then, she feels hands start to lift her.

Wait?

What?

Lift her?

How?

When she finally realized to opens her eyes, she's look into someone's eyes. So close it makes her gasp in suprise. But instead, what she heard, is a baby's voice.

Who's baby is that?

"Oh little one, it's okay. Mommy's here." A gentle voice said from the eyes she looks into.

She tried to furrowed her brow but all she gets is the baby's cry getting harder once again.

And all of a sudden, with the feels of someone rocking her back and forth, she slowly sounds asleep again.

- - -

Now... She's awake in someone's arms. What she assumed to be her supposed mom.

She silently staring at her beautiful blue eyes while her mother happily playing with her hand that wrapped around her finger. She didn't intend to wrap them, but her baby's instinct is doing it by herself without her content so she's just slowly accepting the fact.

The fact... That she got reincarnated as a baby? And how she's remembering her past life? It doesn't make sense at all but here she is. She doesn't know if she has to be happy or the other way around.

When she suddenly automatically yawn, the woman in her sight chuckled at her. "Aww, my poor little baby gets all tired. Let's get you to sleep, sweetheart." With that, she started to get up then slowly rocking her back and forth again. Slowly lulling her to sleep.

With so much annoyance, she can't fight back but being lulled to sleep. Her baby instinct really gets in her way.

And another sleep come to embrace her.

- - -

After she doesn't know how many days already passed, she finally gets to see her father. She's really curious about him. Because when she first opens her eyes here, all she saw is just her mom. What she knows about him is he usually called her mom in around 11 PM. Making sure she was alright and all good. And it seems he always asked about his child too. Because she can heard her mom talking about her so much when they're in phone.

A voice from the front door opening make her tried to look at the direction. When her mother sees her hardwork, she's laugh a little before gets up and walking towards the front door.

"My little baby can't wait to see her father." She happily said as she bumped her nose.

She internally rolled her eyes at her mother behavior. But otherwise she indeed like her because she's been craving parents attention since she doesn't know when. Because all she knows about her past parents in her past life, is they died in a car accident, and leaving her alone on her own being.

"Я дома, любовь моя." (I'm home, my love.) A gentle voice from the front door. A closing door voice also can be heard along the voice.

His voice sounds good. What language is that? Russian? She thought.

She doesn't know why but when she heard her mother talking, she can understand the language like its her own language. But when finally someone else come to her, she found it's quite strange about the language.

"Welcome home, love." Her mother said when they lean towards each other and giving a peck.

Ew. At least not in front of your child, bruh. She internally scold them in her thought. But when she realized that she's still practically a baby, an infant maybe, it does makes sense. Usually, she won't remember a thing when in this age. But here she is.

"Извините, если вы ждете слишком долго. Миссия немного усложнилась и нам нужно найти выход. Но теперь дело сделано." (Sorry if you're waiting too long. The mission got a little complicated and we need to find a way out. But now it's done.) He explained gently towards his wife. From the looks of his eyes, she can confirm that their family is a happy one. At least, maybe in this life, she can have a loving parent? A long life happy family? She hopes so.

"It's okay, I understand about your job. I'm just happy you make it back home safe and sound." The woman smiles softly back at her husband.

Her eyes secretly wander back and forth between her parents. She looks in so much curiosity and anticipation that it made both her parents look down at her with amusement.

"привет, малышка." (Hello there, little girl.) He chuckles at her as he lightly bumps her nose with his hand.

Her eyes wrinkled at the action as she shortly sneeze. Which makes both of the loving couple laugh at her.

She can't help but laugh with them, making a laughing baby noises which immediately caused them to look down at her again. Their smiles widen when they see their baby's laugh.

"Aren't you my cute little angel?"

- - -

Words count : 907.
With love, Seven.