Chapter 3O - El Sin Nombre

All team currently on the rooftop, surveying the luxurious villa of El Sin Nombre. It's quite of a night, the night chilly air caresses your exposed skin, making you a little cold because you only wearing a short sleeve shirt and a cargo pants. Regretting your choice of outfit.

Soap currently gazes through his scope. "La casa de Sin Nombre?"

"No." You shake your head at his question. "One of her Lugartenientes."

"A cartel Lieutenant." Soap hands Graves the scope to look through and the man take it with ease, raising it up to his eye.

Talking about Graves, you didn't see him around the base for the past one week. You only see him again now, when Price informs the team about the mission. It made you wonder if Graves really take Ghost's room to stay here or not. Because even when you guys having a meal together, he's nowhere to be seen.

If you are not injured and still healing, you will bugging Ghost and Alejandro about the said man.

"Órale, güey. Estás aprendiendo." (Nice, brother. You're learning). Alejandro looks at Soap while smirking, happy to know that the Sergeant really learn the Spanish he's been teaching him about a week now.

"My sources tell me all the VIPs in Las Almas will be there tonight." Alejandro continues. "Some are invited, others are, umm..."

"Volun-told...?" Graves chimed in as he puts away the scope. Then looking at the Colonel.

"Yes."

"What's the meet about?"

Talking steps forward, you take the scope from Graves then looking through it at the grand villa. "Nosotros (Us)." You said as you adjust the scope a little and start to looking around. "Las Almas is burning, and they want to know who lit the fire."

And with that, Ghost decided to speak as well. "Sin Nombre will be there, yeah?" In turns, it makes both Alejandro and Soap turning to face Ghost, who's standing a little behind the team.

"No guarantees but this is our best---"

"Yes. Yes, she is. She'll be there." You quickly cut Alejandro, making all eyes now fell on you. You internally scold yourself to not be able to shut your mouth at the moment. Wondering why you suddenly cutting Alejandro's sentence.

Feeling all the attention on you, you let out a soft sigh before lowering the scope. Slowly turn around to face them.

"I have my way to know. That's all you guys need to know." You steadily said as your hand subconsciously tightened your hold on the scope. Hoping no one will question you further.

Silence fell for a second.

And luckily, Graves is quick to break it. "Then we take it." You grateful for that, but not with his next words. "I got enough Shadows here to take over the whole damn country."

"I'd prefer if you didn't." You said and it made Alejandro nods at your words. Agreeing with you.

"I'm just sayin'... one house shouldn't be a problem."

If it weren't for the team needing his air support, you would have long ago talked to Price to kick this man out of the mission. But it's not like General Shepherd would let that happen.

"We need Sin Nombre alive." Ghost speak again, suddenly already standing beside you. With his signature stance, crossing his arms.

The commander shrugged at his words, "Well..." He slightly look at the villa before looking at the team. "Then we need to meet him."

MacTavish turns to look at Graves. "How?"

Graves looking at him as well, "Give 'em what they want..."