Chapter 12 - Clue?

You finally made it back to the base at 11.30 PM.

On the way back, you silently eating the MRE and give one to each of your team. But when it's come to Soap, you simply shove it to him. Still very much annoyed with the trapdoor incident. And somehow, because of that, you start to argue with him.

If it's not for Ghost to stop you and Soap, and Price to make you sit in the passenger seat and Soap to sit in the far back, you both won't stop. Maybe it's because the tiredness from the mission and how you still kind of tense from the tension back inside the basement, wall made of iron, that make you very much sensitive and easily irritated. It doesn't help at all when Soap can't keep his mouth shut to joking about you.

You know he just wants to ease you, but this time it's not helping and he's oblivious to it.

Price dismissed all of you to go back and get some rest before tomorrow they want you all be ready for discussing about the mission. Which you very much grateful for. Because you feel you will explode anytime soon if someone commenting about you once again.

You didn't even have the energy to clean yourself and instantly passed out like a light when you plopped yourself on your bed.

- - -

"Angel, come here, I have something for you." Your father voice called you out from the family room. You happily close your diary and immediately, almost practically, running downstairs.

"Don't run." Your mother voice can be heard from the kitchen. "Sowwy." You shouted back but still kind of running when you finally reach the family room. Seeing your father, Makarov, standing in the middle of the room, facing your direction with both hands in behind his back. Like hiding something.

You tried to look from the side but Makarov is quick to hide the thing behind him. "Ah ah ah, no cheating." He chuckles softly as he crouches down to the same height as you. "Come here, baby." He gently said, smiling as he looking at your little figure.

"What that, dad?" You curiously asked as you take steps forward to the old man in front you, still trying to see what's behind him which made his smile widen.

"Be patient, sweetheart. Give daddy a kiss first." He said as he slightly facing the side to show you his cheek. Ready to be kiss.

You almost wasted no time in jumping to him and kiss both his cheeks, happily. Then you wrapped your tiny arms around his neck. Giggling when you feel his soft stubble tickling your face.

"My my, aren't you my sweet little sunshine?"

"Of cowse I am." You happily replied back. Looking into his green eyes.

"Close your eyes, angel." And you quickly close your eyes. Can't wait to see what he will give you.

When you feel a soft thing being push against your cheek, you open your eyes just to see a dino stuffy. A soft blue with a green pattern on its side. The dino has a long neck and it's really soft.

You slowly raised your hand to touch the stuffy, feeling it soft surface against your skin. Then you slowly grab the dino and squeeze them in between you and your father. Making him chuckled once again.

"Do you like it?" He softly asked as his hand come to stroke your hair, staring into your blue slightly green eyes, kind of the same color of the dino.

"I wuv it, daddy." You happily said and hugging him once again. "But why no T-Rex?" You lean back a little as you hold the stuffy close to your chest. Liking the soft feeling against you. He knows how you very much liking the T-Rex, but when he saw the brontosaurus, he immediately take it with no hesitation.