Chapter O2 - So...

A year quickly passed away.

And she finally realized where she has been reincarnated into.

A fucking game.

And it's none other than Call of Duty.

The famous war game she barely even know.

And to add into her surprise, her own father, her well-being of a loving father, is Vladimir Makarov himself.

Vladimir fucking Makarov.

A damn terrorist to what she knows when she's looking through the game.

She doesn't even know the full game.. What will she do about it? What has she do about her father? Are her family just going to crumble like that again? Because she knows her father will turn into... a villain.

Even now, she already had an assumption about him already being a terrorist.

A voice calling her name finally cut her train of thoughts. "Y/n, sweetheart, where are you, baby?"

It's her mother voice. Soft and gentle. Full of affection.

She subconsciously tried to make a noise to lets her mother knows where she is. Even when she's just staying in her room, can't go anywhere outside her crib.

"There you are, my little sweet thing." Her mother's voice said from the doorway of her bedroom.

Apparently, her house is a two-story house. And all bedrooms is upstairs with just one guestroom downstairs. A simple living room at the very front inside of her house, right after when you open the door, and to the left is the guestroom. A curtain separating a small, cozy, family room. Then to the very back of her house is a kitchen where a white door to the backyard is attached to it.

The upstairs towards the second floor is right on the side of their family room. Attached to the wall.

When she's still in her own mind, her mother brings her down to the kitchen. Breakfast is set on the table where her father already seated on one of the chair. He called happily to the both of them.

"There they are. The lights of my life." He gets up from his seat and walking closer. Hugging the woman before bend down a little to kiss his child's cheek.

Her mother laughs happily as she kisses her husband cheek in reply. Meanwhile, their own child internally rolling her eyes at them. But otherwise, she's happy. So far, she's been happy.

What she learn from one year hear are... she is automatically fluent in Russian, she assumes it because both of her parents are practically Russian. And her father really surprised her much. Because not like in the game she remembered about, Makarov, in her life, in her reincarnated life to be exact, is a loving person. Hell he even a loving husband. He also seems to love his... child very much.

Every return from her mission, he always makes sure to keep in touch with both of what he called is his life. His wife and his only child. He will never go anywhere before greet them properly. Which in terms of properly is to kiss his wife and make his child laugh. Yes, not to her liking though, she laughs a lot when her father is around.

She can't help but really wonder if the man in front of her, the man who becomes her father is really the Vladimir Makarov she knows. Technically barely knows, because she's not really into the game and just following some parts of the campaign. But she did know some bad thing Makarov has done in the game. Which makes her very much skeptical about her father facade.

Back to reality, now her little three family happily eat in the dining table. Her mother slowly feeding her again and again while her father always trying to make her laugh. Which somehow it always makes her laugh. She doesn't even know why.

She felt really close to both of them. Especially her mother. Her father is a yes too... But she still can't really trust him.

"What you say about we playing in the garden? I can watch y/n while you're gardening." Makarov offers a he helds y/n in his arms while his wife cleaning the dishes.

She happily smiles then nod, "That would be a great idea. Let me clean this first and I'll get the gardening tool."

He chuckles as he sees how his wife is really excited about gardening. "Slow down, honey. We have all day ahead, you know I'll aways waiting for you." He smiles back at her as he looks down to his child and start playing with her again.

- - -

Words count : 769.
With love, Seven.