Chapter O4 - ???

Another year and a half passed.

Now she's four and a half.

Her drawing become better since she always draws almost everyday and almost every time she gets the chance to.

So far, her family goes well and nothing wrong or seems out of place. Her mother really is an angel that comes to her life. While her father... Well... Makarov has been really a very very different person from what she remembered.

He's a loving person. Loving husband. Loving father. He's really is the definition of lovely. Is it because of her mother? Or is it really who the true he is? She doesn't know which one.

Now all of her diaries in total are four. And her father said that he would gets her another when it's her birthday.

She loves the thought of that. Her parents always has something for her. Even when it's just a small thing such as flower, or maybe just a little snack, she's grateful for what they get her. She loves them. She can't deny it.

Slowly, she comes to trust her father. But nevertheless, she still draw and write all the things according to the plot's game she can remember.

But what she doesn't know, is what she does, can lead to something wrong.

One night, when her father come back from a mission, first of all, he went to his daughter's room. Like usual, he wanted to kissed her goodnight before he went to his own bedroom where his wife is asleep.

But on that night, things started to change when Makarov stumbled across all her daughter's diaries. He knows it's inappropriate to look at someone's item without their permission, but he can't help to be curious about all his daughter has been drawing.

So before he kissed her goodnight, when she's already asleep because he gets home in the middle of the night, he starts to open one of her diary randomly. And it's exactly the one where she showed him and told him that she wanted to be like him. He silently chuckled at the memories. Then he proceed to open another page.

Another one.

Another.

And another.

Only then he realized, he's been looking through all of his daughter diaries. He can't believe what he just saw. Is it all real? He thought to himself.

He always thinks that his daughter really like to draw and write so he always makes sure to but her a new diary if she asked him to. And like a loving and caring father he is, he always tried to fulfill all her needs. All her wants.

But what he had been seen in her diaries... he can't believe himself.

It's all contains mostly about the soldiers. Not just him. Not just what she told him to. But he also saw about 141, KorTac, John Price, General Shepherd, and many other names he doesn't know... yet?

There's also his full name there. And something about Russian. About German. And many others.

What the fuck?

He once again opened all the diaries one by one. Starting from the very first diary he bought her. And the second, the third, and the last one. Only to saw the same thing.

And somehow, after reading it twice, something connected in his brain.

Is this for real?

He silently watched as his daughter soundly asleep in her bed. Hugging her dino stuffy closed to her chest. The size is almost the same as her.

After some moment, he slowly placed back her diaries in its place. Just how she placed it before he opened them. Then he takes steps forward to the bed.

Crouching down in front of his daughter. His lovely daughter. Maybe it's not like what he's thinking. Maybe he's just imagining things.

He raised his hand to stroke her soft hair. It's getting longer than he last remember.

My beautiful little angel.

After another moment of silence, he bend down and kiss her forehead, then her cheek before tucking her in her blanket once again. Covering her small body from the cold wind.

"Goodnight, angel."

He walked out of the bedroom, and gently closing the door.

- - -

Words count : 700.
With love, Seven.