chapter sixteen

Tonight, Kylie, Stas, Vic, Carter and I went out to have some drinks but we decided it was better to go to a club since we haven't been out together for a long time. The night turned out to be much crazier than we expected and we ended up all black out drunk.

"...I wanna make out with you, though" Kylie slurred drunkenly as she grabbed my waist. We were dancing and kind of flirting.

I cupped her face and kissed her cheek, near the corner of her lips.

"You do?" I asked with a small smile. Kylie nodded and stared at my lips. "But we'd just do it as friends, right?" I asked again, almost as if I was trying to convince myself.

"We'd just be doing it for fun and because we're drunk," Kylie said, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you..." I started. "But I can't, baby," I said and Kylie bit her lower lip.

"Fuck you, I know" She chuckled. "You're, like, the best sister-in-law ever" She rolled her eyes.

"Thanks" I giggled.

"Actually, look who's here" Kylie pointed to the bar where a beautiful brunette and some other guys were chatting and drinking.

"Oh," I said softly when I saw Kendall talking to a man I didn't recognize.

"Come on, you guys cant play this fucking game forever" Kylie rolled her eyes. I met her gaze when she let go of my waist. "Go talk to her," she smiled.

"But you're-"

"I'm gonna make out with Stas, don't worry about me," Ky winked.

"Okay" I smiled.

"You've got this, baby!" She slapped my ass as I was walking away which made me giggle.

I turned around one last time and saw Kylie and Stassie holding hands so I nodded satisfied that and walked up to the bar.

"Hey" I said, making Kendall turn around. She had a kinda bitchy expression but it softened when she met my gaze.

She excused herself from the guy she was flirting with and gave me her full attention.

"Hey, what- are you alone?"

"No, no. The girls are over there" I said pointing to the dj booth where my friends were dancing. "So, um, where you...?" I asked, pointing to the rejected man behind her.

"No, it's just entertaining to watch them try" She smiled. "They buy me drinks and compliment my outfit and shit" Kendall giggled as if flirting with a man was the dumbest idea in the world. "You?" I took a second and doubted to tell her how I almost made out with her sister but decided not to.

"Nope" I smiled innocently.

"That's not very convincing," She frowned.

"I swear I'm not, baby" I chuckled and smoothly grabbed her hand. Kendall intertwined our fingers and grabbed my upper waist. "You know I'm kinda drunk, right?" I asked.

She pressed me against her body and I inevitably smiled. "Me too, don't worry, we don't have to do anything" She answered.

She had a way of making me feel comfortable that was so sexy for some reason.

"Oh, you have..." I carefully caressed her lip with my finger trying to fix her lipstick.

Kendall's gaze was fixed on my lips and I knew it so I got a bit closer until we where literally inches apart. Kendalls hand smoothly grabbed my jaw and guided me closer to her and closed the gap between us.

I can not describe the feeling of kissing the person I missed the most in my life. It was a passionate kiss, a sweet kiss, a loving kiss. When we parted, I heard all of our friends clap and cheer. Kendall hugged me and I chuckled.

"Are we really doing this again?" I smiled, looking at her eyes and grabbing the back of her neck.

"We're going to do it right this time, baby. I will" She reassured me.

"I know, I trust you" I nodded and kissed her again.

a/n: yayyy