chapter twenty

"Ken, do you wanna take a bath with me?" I asked, peeking out the door of our room.

Kendall put the computer on the bed and stood up, trotting towards me and jumping with a hug.

"If I ever say no to that question I want you to punch me" My girlfriend said completely seriously which made me giggle.

We took a bath and watched a couple of episodes of Kim's American Horror Story new season until Kendall's eight o'clock alarm went off.

"One last kiss," I said, sitting on the end of the bed. Kendall bent down and pecked my lips.

"I'll be back in a few hours. Text me when you Kylie gets here?" My girlfriend asked while grabbing her Prada bag.

"Mhm" I nodded.

"Okay, I love you" She smiled.

"I love you, baby" I smiled back.

Kendall walked to the bedroom door but ran back to the bed and kissed me one last time.

"Bye bye!" She beamed, making me chuckle.

I heard the hotel room door close and got back in bed for a few more minutes until Kylie texted me telling me that she had already landed. Her security drove her to the hotel and thirty minutes later, the youngest Jenner was at my front door. I opened the door and the girl jumped into a hug.

"Ugh, I'm so happy you're here!" I said, hugging the Jenner closer as she kissed my cheeks.

"I know! We haven't been to fashion week together since forever" Kylie said, letting go of the hug and entering the hotel.

We walked to the kitchen and I sat on the marble counter while she opened the fridge to look for something to eat.

"Didn't you bring suitcases?" I asked.

"No, I did. They'll be dropped off tomorrow morning at my hotel," Ky answered, closing the refrigerator with a strawberry in her mouth and another in her hand. "You know what I really want to do?" She asked.

"What?" I asked, dangling my legs from the counter.

"Watch Frozen, eat pizza and go to sleep," Kylie said, standing in front of me in between my legs.

"I thought you were going to say you wanted to go clubbing or something," I chuckled, crossing my legs behind her back.

"Y/n, I have two children and one is a baby. I haven't slept a full night in months" Kylie said, looking at me dead serious.

"Okay, you get the movie ready and I call room service?" I proposed and Kylie agreed.

"Yeap" Ky beamed.

I got down from the counter and walked up to the phone while she went to the guestroom to put the movie on the tv.

I ran back to the room five minutes later to find Kylie sitting on the bed with one of Kendalls oversized shirts and a Calvin Klein mini short while scrolling through Tiktok. I grabbed another of Kendall's t-shirts from the closet and put it on, leaving on my black panties.

"I love stealing Ken's shirts" I said, getting in bed next to her.

"Right? They're the best" Kylie nodded with a slight chuckle. "When we were kids I used to steal all her clothes until she convinced mom to buy her a closet with a lock so I started taking clothes from Kimberly" Kylie chuckled.

"I always steal clothes from her and she acts angry and shit but I know she likes my perfume on her stuff" I said and Ky laughed.

Just when we were tucked in and really comfortable, someone knocked on the door.

"Room service!"

"Fuck, rock, paper, scissors, loser picks the food?" I said, sitting up straight.

"Okay. Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" NO" Kylie groaned as I laughed.

"Bring napkins!"

She got up and ran towards the door, coming back a few seconds later with a giant plate of pizza. We ate and watched the movie but I fell asleep before it finished.

"Pretty," Kylie said adorably. She kissed my head and laid next to me. I shifted slightly, waking up and turning around, cuddling up to her.

"Night" I whispered.

"Night, baby girl" Ky kissed my head once again and hugged me closer.

Kendall's POV

I returned to the hotel around twelve o'clock. When I opened the door I expected laughter and chatter from my sister and girlfriend but instead, the hotel was totally quiet. I entered our room and no one was there, I left my purse and coat and went into the guest room.

The room was dark but I could see Kylie and Y/n sleeping cuddled to each other on the bed. I smiled and sat next to my girlfriend who had her back to me as she was snuggled into Kylie's chest.

"Baby?" I whispered, softly stroking her back.

"Mmh" She groaned and turned around. "Oh, hi Kenny" She mumbled sleepily and jumped into my arms.

"Hey" I chuckled, hugging and kissing her.

"How did it go?" Y/n asked, sitting up as I grabbed her hand.

"It was okay," I shrugged. "You're so warm" I chuckled, bringing her warm hand to my cheek and then kissing it.

"I love you" She whispered, leaning in and kissing my lips.

"I love you" I said, smiling against her lips. "Are you guys wearing my shirts?" I frowned, noticing both of my most comfy shirts on them.

"Maybe" Y/n smiled. "You have a a lot of them" She said and pecked my lips once again.

"Do you wanna go to sleep?" I asked, caressing her hair.

"Yeah" Y/n nodded.

I stood up and watched my girlfriend kiss Kylie's head as my sister shifted in her sleep. Y/n stretched her hand for me to grab it, which I did, and then followed me to our room. I took off my clothes and got into bed with my girlfriend who was already curled up in the blankets.

"Goodnight," I whispered as Y/n cuddled, hugging my waist.

"No, say it nicer" She demanded.

"Okay, sorry" I giggled. "Goodnight, my love. I love you so much and I can't wait to wake up next to you" I said, as Y/n nodded satisfied.

"Thank you. I love you too, Kenny" She smiled, pecked my cheek and then closed her eyes, falling asleep.

a/n: this story may or may not be coming to an end.....