chapter nineteen

The next day, my girlfriend and I headed to my Versace rehearsal at the Palais de Tokyo where the fashion week would take place. We both went backstage and Kendall hung out and talked to other models while I got ready.

"So, what do you think?" I asked Kendall who approached me with the cutest smile ever.

"I think I'm in love with the most gorgeous woman ever" She pecked my lips and then gently fixed my lipstick with her thumb.

"She's right, you do look gorgeous" Donatella Versace said, approaching us from behind Kendall.

"Well, it's literally all you, Donatella" I smiled as she kissed both of my cheeks and then Kendalls.

We got into a small chat while the older woman explained to me how the runway would be like. She said that I couldn't do the rehearsal with the official outfit since it would be outdoors and she didn't want the paparazzi to see me.

After a while, Kendall and Donatella let me finish my fittings and waited on the side of the runway.

"One, two, three, GO!" The music started and the models came out showing off their walks.

In the grand finale, it was my turn to walk out gracefully with the rest of the models following me. They accompanied me to the end of the catwalk where they posed behind me.

"And light!" Someone from production yelled and a giant spotlight was pointed in my direction right at my final pose. We all walked back as everyone from production applauded and cheered.

"That was perfect, girls! Thank you!" Donatella clapped. I went out with the rest of the models and Donatella gave me a big hug. "Completely beautiful, Y/n" She smiled.

"Thank you, Donatella. And thank you for this opportunity, I've really missed my job'' I smiled back and she let out a small chuckle, reassuring me she had missed me and was glad to have me back. I excused myself, walking away and towards Kendall.

"Hi sexy, I'm hor-" She whispered as I punched her arm.

"Kendall!" I chuckled.

"I'm kidding, you were perfect, babe. I'm so proud of you" Ken smiled and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and kissing my knuckles.

"Cutie" I smiled and kissed her lips for a little longer than she expected. Kendall let go of my hand and hugged my waist while I grabbed her neck.

"Wanna get out of here..." Ken whispered and then kissed me again. I let go of her and looked at her interest.

"And do what?" I asked with a small smirk.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe a nice bath, with wine and massages..." The model rambled.

"And..." I raised my eyebrows as she caressed my lower waist.

"And..." She smiled and got closer to my ear. "I'll give you head," Ken whispered as I beamed excitedly.

"Yes! I love you, let's go!" We said goodbye to everyone quickly and left holding hands as if we were a couple of teenagers in high school.

Since my rehearsal ended a little earlier than expected, I was able to go with Kendall to her Marc Jacobs fitting.

"C'mon, they're not that bad," Kendall laughed and wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

We were walking through the streets of Paris heading towards the fitting. Paparazzi were chasing us but after last night's incident we increased security to keep them on the side of the sidewalk with plenty of room for Ken and I to walk in peace.

"Baby, they're so fucking scary and gross and- ugh!" I exclaimed, making my girlfriend chuckle and kiss my temple.

"Okay, fine. Moths are kinda scary but don't worry, I'll protect you from them, I promise"