chapter twenty four

We got to Kylie's and met Hailey and Ky in the kitchen, they were cooking pasta and drinking wine.

"Babe" Kylie said as I turned around and she handed me a glass of wine.

"Thanks" I pecked her cheek which made her smile.

"Okay, I think this shit's ready," Hailey announced, turning off the heat on the stove.

Hails and Kendall served the pasta and the four of us sat outside to eat. We talked about Kendall's birthday plans and Kylie's current relationship status.

"No, I get that sex isn't everything but like..." Hailey said to Kylie but paused before finishing the sentence.

"Who are you sleeping with, like, right now?" I asked with a little frown.

"I mean, no one?" Ky answered.

"Dude," Kendall rolled her eyes.

"I swear, I'm not," The brunette insisted. "Actually, I've slept with Stas a couple of times. Does that count?"

"What?" Hailey asked with a chuckle.

"Fuck you, Kylie! Of course it counts" Kendall exclaimed and punched her sister's arm.

"Ow! It's really not that shocking," Kylie said.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Two weeks"

"Mmm"

"Fine, a month"

"Kylie I literally asked you a week ago if you were fucking Stassie and you told me your gay phase died along with King Kylie" I said.

"I lied, sorry"

"Lets call Stas" Hailey proposed.

"Yes" Kendall took out her phone and called our friend who answered after two rings.

"Hi Ken- Oh, hi everyone" She smiled once we all appeared on the screen.

"Anastassia, I'm so sorry" Kylie said with a slight chuckle.

"For what-? Oh no"

"Fuck yes, when were you going to tell me that you were fucking my sister?" Kendall asked and Hailey laughed.

"Oh- You are- I don't- There's a really bad signal, guys. Bye" And with that lame excuse Stas hung up.

"Bitch" I laughed.

"Stormi's coming" Hailey announced so we didn't say anything inappropriate.

"Auntie Kenny!" The little girl called.

"Hi Stormero" Kendall picked up her niece who smiled at me from my girlfriend's lap.

"Are you not going to give me a kissie, baby?" I asked my goddaughter who jumped into my arms and kissed my cheek.

"I love you, auntie y/n" Storm whispered.

"I love you too, Stormtroop"

Stormi smiled and went back to her aunt's lap and started talking to her about the new Trolls movie. We chatted for a few hours until Hailey had to leave to organise some Rhode stuff so the Jenners and I went to Stormi's room to play with her and her dolls.

"And so, this one has this pink dress and shares the green dress with Melanie but they can't wear the yellow dress, only Rose can" Stormi explained to me while showing me all her dolls and their different outfits.

"And are they all friends?" I asked as I sat on the floor next to her.

"Yes, of course but Sophie and Miley are dating," The girl explained.

I smiled and turned around meeting the loving gaze of my girlfriend. Kylie was also smiling and looking proudly at her daughter.

"That's so cute, baby," I said.

"Yeah! I also play with Aire's toys, well, we play together but only sometimes" She explained. "Mommy, where's Aire?" Storm asked her mom.

"Sleeping in his room," Ky answered, standing up. "I'm gonna check in on him" She said and left the room.

"Stormero, what about this pretty Barbie?" Kendall asked and sat next to us.

Stormi told us about the life of her new Barbie that Khloe had given her for her birthday. We were in the middle of the tour of her clothes when Kylie returned to the room with the sleepy boy.

"Oh, hey" I smiled, standing up leaving Kendall with Stormi. "Good morning, handsome boy" Aire hid his head in his mother's neck as a small smile escaped his lips.

"Does someone have a little crush?" Kylie asked with a slight chuckle as I kissed the little boy's cheek as he blushed.

"Hey, don't steal my girl, please. She's all I got" Kendall said, hugging my waist from behind.

"No, auntie Kenny" Aire said cutely.

"Thank you, baby," She smiled.

"Wanna go play with your sister?" Kylie asked Aire who nodded excitedly.

The kids stayed in Stormi's room playing and we went to Kylie's room.

"Oh my god! We used to wear these as kids, Kylie!" Kendall exclaimed as she looked at her sister's old clothes in her huge closet.

"Look at the costumes in the third drawer" Kylie told her sister who did as she was told. "I'm saving them for when the kids get a little bit older"

Ky and I cuddled on her bed while we watched tiktok and every now and then we looked at Kendall who showed us the most colourful and flashy skirts and shirts that they wore when they were little girls.

"Why is your sister so excited about old costumes?" I asked Ky in a whisper.

"I don't know, maybe she's having a crisis about turning thirty?" Kylie suggested.

"But she's not, she'll be twenty eight"

"Yeah, same thing"

"I can hear you two" Kendall said with a protesting tone. "And I'm not old"

"I don't know, baby. You'll be twenty eight soon and I'm twenty five. Doesn't that sound like a big age difference?" I asked knowing it was a dumb argument but I wanted to mess with her.

"It's literally the same three age gap, y/n" Kendall said, sitting down at the end of the bed.

"You're basically thirty, Kendall," Kylie said.

"I'm not!"

"Don't be sad, Kenny" I sat up and approached her, kissing her cheek. "I'll wait for you to turn forty and then leave" I joked, making Kylie laugh behind me.

"Fuck you!" Ken chuckled and pushed me away gently.

"I'm kidding, I love you" I kissed her lips and she smiled.

"Okay," Kylie clapped her hands. "I am sleeping with Stassie but I'm still single and watching you guys is not helping with my crisis so I'm going to check on my kids" Ky said, patting my shoulder.

Ken and I went home not long after but just spent the rest of the day in bed watching movies. I love my family.