Soft

Her head felt fuzzy, a softness of sorts in her mind. It felt much like the time she had accidentally taken too much cough syrup, but she didn't recall having a cold at the moment. With confusion entering her hazy mind, she dared to open her heavy lids, feeling exhaustion from the moment she awoke- not knowing how long she slept.

Her eyes were met with an unfamiliar ceiling, more specifically the lampshade over the lightbulb. It wasn't anything like her one at her house, or even her close companions houses. Alarm was yet to meet her mind completely moreover, that was until she attempted to stretch out her body. Alexa found her arms to be bound? she shook her head, this couldn't be right.

Looking down at her body, she swallowed thickly as she viewed the sight. Her breathing becoming hasty as she took in what she was saying, her arms were in a sort of...straight jacket, however it lacked the mental patient look.

To her relief, her legs felt fine, concealed by a comforter but fine. What good was she without her arms though?

Not much.

Poor Alexa's brain didn't have time to think about anything else, the sound of a lock could be heard on the other side of the door, leaving the poor girl defenceless to who was on the other side.

She braced for impact, waiting for a serial killer to enter her room, she pictured who it would be. A man full of tattoos, or maybe he would look rather plain, to make him blend him with society.

It was with the door opening that the sight shocked her, two women excitedly making their way into the room. She focused on the first one to enter through the door, the first observation being her height, god she was tall.

6'0? 5'11? She wasn't sure exactly. She took in the woman's appearance, brunette hair shoved into a ponytail, strands having rebelled from the hair tie. Brown eyes that softened at the sight of Alexa, her lips pulled into a smile. The woman wore a turtleneck, paired with high waisted pants, golden hoops in her ears. She looked self assured, and that scared Alexa.

Her eyes moved to her second captor, scanning over her, seeing if she could recognise the woman. She was a tad shorter, most likely 5'9 given the few inches between them. The first captor radiated power, however this one was soft in a way she couldn't explain. Blonde hair cascading loosely down her shoulders, a slight wave to the locks. She mirrored the first woman's smile, however this one had green eyes.

This woman was dressed considerably more casual, slightly baggy jeans, a stripped button down shirt, the first three buttons remained undone, leaving the collar hanging loosely.

Alexa had no recognition to the woman in front of her, and frankly she wasn't sure what she should do. She felt like prey faced with predator, here she was, her short stature faced with two predators. Her arms bound, her disadvantaged place on the bed.

"Alexa I'm sure you have a lot of questions" The first woman spoke. The girl felt helpless, words attempted to form in her throat, falling mute as soon as they reached her tongue. Almost warily, the brunette took a step forward, Alexa forced herself back against what she presumed to be a headboard.

This made the woman stop in her tracks, "there's no need to be afraid, love". "I don't know what's going on", the first words to leave her mouth, coming out as a nervous jumble.

Both eyes stared at her with concern, and something she couldn't yet depict. When Alexa's eyes met the second woman's, the blondes lips pulled into a warm smile. "We can explain everything, if you can stay calm, can you do that for us?", the blondes question was gentle, almost making Alexa melt, if she wasn't in this predicament then she might have done.

Taking a second to think, Alexa gave a slight nod. She hoped her brain had merely went to the worst conclusions, that possibly there was a perfectly reasonable explanation at hand here.