Lizzy McDizzy

Lottie paced up and down the room, phone clutched tightly in her hand. "She's not here..I checked everywhere! she's gone." She hastily spoke, "Lottie calm down, explain to me what happened." Daisy spoke gently.

"I don't even know..I woke up a-and she was gone and..I checked everywhere but the window was open..and oh god what if she's fallen off the roof and hurt herself!"

She was getting more distressed by the minute, she sat down on the bed, feeling her knee bounce up and down. "If she was that badly injured, she wouldn't have gotten far." Daisy reminded her, "but the thought of her being injured out there is.." Lottie paused. "What if we don't find her Daisy? it's pitch black out there." The blonde said after a moment.

On the other side of the phone, Daisy could be heard packing. "We'll find her Lottie, she can't get far, and if she does then everything leads back to us." She was dealing with it more rationally, compared to Lottie who was on the brink of tears.

"I just can't stand the thought of her being out there in the cold." Lottie voiced, "listen, call Elise and then go out to look for her, you'll cover more ground." Daisy told her. "Take flashlights and a jacket for her, if I get any calls i'll let you know immediately."

Lottie had nodded, until she realised that she couldn't be seen, "I know you're worried but she's going to be fine, maybe a little scuffed up, but she'll be fine." Daisy added.

The blonde let out a shaky breath, she rubbed the tears from her eyes, "how can you stay so calm?" She questioned.

"I'm not, I know that I can't be there right now though, and so the only way I can help is by helping you." Daisy admitted, she struggled for a moment, trying to zip up her suitcase with one hand. "Lottie I know that you're worrying, but she's a smart girl, she won't get herself into danger." The brunette attempted to alleviate her wife's worries.

~~

Alexa spat out the dirt in her mouth, pulling herself up from the ground with shaky arms. She couldn't see where she was going, it was all so dark, and the rocks didn't seem to be positioning themselves in her favour.

She blew a strand of hair away from her face, only for it to immediately fall back into place. She had Chase in a death grip, clutching him so tightly, as if he could disappear any second.

She didn't know how long she had been running for, or even how far she had gotten. Physically leaving the house, should've been the least of her worries it seemed. With a sigh, she stood back up, she felt so dirty and she longed for a warm shower. Alexa stumbled forward, placing her free hand against a tree, holding herself upright.

"Fuck." She grumbled, feeling a headache forming. Giving herself a gentle push off, she was off on her journey again, bare feet against the grass. As Alexa trudged along, she wondered if Lottie was awake yet, how much of a heart start she would have.

A shiver ran over her, feeling cold. She crossed her arms as she walked, looking up at the moon, it offered little light. She dreaded the sight of herself, how feral she must have looked, if she had seen herself stumbling through the woods, she would've given a blood curdling scream- or so she surmised.

The girl paused for a moment, catching her breathe. She bit her wobbling lip, now was not a time to cry, and she had to remind herself of that. Maybe if she had known which way she had come from, she would've returned back to the house, maybe she'd be granted pity points.

Those thoughts were promptly forced out of her head, she couldn't be so pathetic- not at a time like this. As soon as she was safe, she could curl up into a ball and mope to her heart's content, but not right now.