Sink or swallow

"You're fine in there, right?" Elise called from the other side of the door, Alexa felt the need to groan, "i'm fine." She replied. To avoid embarrassment for both of the pair, Elise told the girl to go to the bathroom by herself, and that she would just be on the other side of the door if she needed anything.

Dumb mistake on her behalf.

Alexa had locked the bathroom door immediately, she'd already peed and washed her hands at this point, but she decided to enjoy some time by herself. The girl didn't want to think about what she had just seen, didn't want to think about the implications- for right now at least.

Wanting a distraction, she looked into the bathroom cabinets. The top cabinet was locked, and she guessed it was the medicine cabinet, so she assigned herself to the bottom cabinets. There seemed to be nothing exciting: cleaning products, bath soaps, tissues, and razors.

The girl picked up one of the razors, staring at it. The bathroom door opened, Alexa looked in surprise, "it was locked?" Her statement came out more like a question. "This is the easiest lock to pick, all you need is a coin." Elise smiled, she looked to the girl who was knelt on the floor, and noticed the object in her hand.

"You aren't uh....are you?" Elise awkwardly questioned, not knowing how to phrase the words, "no." Alexa was quick to respond- rather defensively.

Elise nodded, and Alexa couldn't tell if she was believed or not. "Give it to me." Elise commanded, holding her hand out for the object. The girl complied, but her fingers did linger on the object as she handed it off. The redhead placed the razor on the bathroom counter, "you aren't going to the bathroom by yourself next time." She stated.

There was no response granted, Alexa merely got up from the floor, "can I go draw?" The girl changed the subject. Elise narrowed her eyes at the girl for a moment, she nodded. She made Alexa walk in front of her, keeping her hands on the girl's shoulders.

"Whatever you were thinking, it's not worth it." Elise eventually said, just as they were about to walk into the playroom. Alexa bit her cheek before speaking, "I wasn't thinking anything." She argued.

That conversation seemed to die down entirely after that, which Alexa was at least a little grateful for. "Do you know where all the stuff is?" Elise questioned, Alexa was confused for a moment about what she meant before nodding, acquiring all the needed materials. She placed them on the small table that sat in the corner of the room, three chairs around it.

She took her usual place, and she watched as Elise took Daisy's usual spot. Alexa didn't like seeing the woman in Daisy's place, she would've much preferred for the brunette to be in it.

"Can you hand me a piece of paper please?" Elise asked, "why do you need one?" Alexa spoke dumbly, "well i'm not gonna sit here and just watch you draw, that'd be boring, no offence."

Alexa handed her a piece of paper, watching as Elise picked up a pencil. "I mean you're welcome to sit here and watch me draw." Elise shrugged, Alexa looked back towards her own piece of paper, "that'd be boring, no offence." Alexa mocked.

Elise looked almost proud of the girl, "you're funny." She complimented. Alexa didn't know how to respond to the flattery, so she began to fold her piece of paper. "What are you making?" Elise enquired, the girl noted how Elise seemingly loved the sound of her own voice.

"A card." The girl told her, "Lottie's favourite colour is red, Daisy's is pink." Elise spoke, "it might not be for them."

"Well no offence to Cooper but he can't read, I doubt it's for me and I know how small your social circle is so deductive reasoning." Elise humoured, Alexa glared down at her paper, the redhead seemed to want to get on her nerves. She gripped the pencil in her hand tightly, seeing her knuckles turn white, before she took a deep breath in. "It's for both of them." She admitted, "fifty points for me." Elise joked.