Short: 👑The Royalty Story👑

A Long, Long Time Ago

Back in royal time there lived two kingdoms and two royal families, the White's and the Blackman's. The White's lived on the far right and the Blackman's lived on the far left, both families got along well with one another.

Both families had only one child and when their kids were children, they decided to marry them off to each other when they got older.

The two kids had no clue this conversation had gone down until they came of age.

Princess Francesca is walking around the castle with her two maid servants walking close behind her. Holly and Skylar nervously glanced at each other as their princess walked in front of them, Francesca spun around making them jump, "Okay, what's wrong?" She asked them causing Holly to look down avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean, princess?" Skylar asked as she properly straightened herself up. Francesca glared, "I'm not dumb like some might think."

"Princess, wh-" Holly was cut off.

"Don't even try it, Holly." Francesca said moving her glare from Skylar to Holly. "You know I like honesty and I know how others in this kingdom act around me."

"I'm sorry." The red haired whispered.

"What are you two hiding from me?"

Holly and Skylar didn't say anything which annoyed Francesca even farther.

"Fine, I'll ask mom then she's been acting weird too along with everyone else!" Francesca told them and quickly turned back around and fast walked down the hall. Skylar and Holly looked at each other and quickly followed behind the princess.

"I told you we should had told her!" Holly whispered shouted to Skylar.

Princess Francesca burst into her mother's master bedroom and yelled startled her mom and her mother's guest. "Mama! I need answers, please."

Queen Marinette sighed and her daughter's impoliteness and apologized to the boy.

"Mama, who's this and why are they in your room?" Francesca whole demeaner is now calm. The boy laughed. Marinette faced her daughter, "Francesca this is prince Marcellus. You'll be marrying him in a few months." The boy waved and smiled nodding his head at her.

Francesca stood there stunned staring at the boy with heart eyes.

"Francesca, aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Marinette asked her daughter seeing the love struck look on the young girl's face.

The princess snapped out of it, "Oh uh, sorry, I'm princess Francesca, it's very nice to meet you." She held out her hand to him. He holds her hand and kisses the back of it, "It's nice to meet you too, princess." He said looking into her eyes.

Francesca and Marcellus stared into each others eyes.

Queen Marinette and the maid servants Holly and Skylar watched the two with smiles on their faces.

After a few months the two got married and Francesca moved away from her kingdom saying bye to her mother and two friends and moved away with Marcellus to live with his parents. Princess Francesca Blackman became Princess Francesca White and her and the prince lived happily ever after, forever and they had two kids a boy and girl. The boy's family will be the next in line to rule their dad's kingdom and the girl's family will be the next in line to rule their mother's kingdom where her mother has ruled ever since her mother's husband died which is Francesca's birth dad.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

God Bless You :)

Don't know if this is good or not, please let me know 😄