24: Winter Break

December - 2009

It's the day after Christmas and the family had an amazing time at their new home. The children are outside playing in the snow and Jaziel is in the middle of showing his little sister how to build a snowman. The farm is fully covered in snow making it look like a beautiful winter farmland. It's school break meaning Jaziel won't be going back to school until after New Years.

Jaziel finished putting the head on top the snowman, "Giselle, you stay here, and I'll go get the necessities for Mr. Snowman." Giselle nodded as she bends down grabbing some snow then throwing it up in the air and squealing.

Jaziel laughed while he ran to the house running up the porch and into the house. He opened the fridge grabbing a carrot and then he opened the drawer to grab ten reddish white peppermints and rushed back outside to his sister.

Giselle is flat on the ground making a snow angel singing.

"La, la, la, laaa." Giselle sang.

"Sis, I got the stuff." 

Giselle sat up beaming up at him, "A carrot!"

"I also have peppermints for the eyes, mouth and buttons." He said giving her the carrot and told her where to put it and he placed the mints in their places. 

Giselle smile faltered, "He needs a hat, Jazzy." 

"Oh, you're right." He says runs off again this time coming back with a farm hat. "A farm hat for a farm snowman." He said putting the hat on top of the snowman's head. Giselle sees two sticks on the ground and picks them up, "Wait, he also needs arms." She sticks them on each of his sides so now everything a snowman should have.

Marcellus and Francesca walked up to their kids.

"I see you two are having fun." Marcellus said tapping the old straw hat that's sitting nicely on top the snowman.

"Would anyone like some hot chocolate?" Francesca asked them.

"Me, please/Yes!" They yelled.

The couple laughed turning around to follow the kids who are racing to the house.

Meanwhile

"Everyone seatbelts on we are about to land in fifteen minutes." Elijah hears the polite spoke.

"Luke, put your seatbelt on." He tells the six-year-old next to him.

Luke listened to his father and leaned back in the seat. Eljah looked out the window of the plane at how cold the Texas weather looks. The game developer smiled, "Anthony, Marcellus, and Zackeriah. I believe that God has brought us all here for a reason." He closed his eyes.

"We will be home, soon."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ELIJAH'S BACK!

Thoughts?

Sorry it's short.

.

.

.

Almost at the end 😊 I hope you are having a good day or night ❤