Chapter 3

Jisung woke up and didn't know where he was at first. It was certain that he wasn't lying alone in bed. He lay with his back pressed close to the chest of someone, while one arm of the other lay under his head, the other on his hip. And a large hand lay clearly under his T-shirt on his tummy.

For a moment he was frozen until he remembered where he was and with whom he was lying in a bed.

Which didn't explain why he lay in Chan's arm, with him under a blanket. But if he was completely honest with himself, then he felt incredibly secure in the arms of the older.

It was still dark outside, but the first pink streaks announced the sunrise.

Chan hadn't told him exactly when he had to be at the airport, so Jisung didn't knew when he had to get up.

He himself didn't have to be at work until late afternoon. Not surprising as a bartender.

He suppressed a sigh and simply decided to remain in Chan's arms until the older would wake up. Which was actually totally irrational, since they didn't even really know each other.

But the warmth and secureness he felt in Chan's arms, he wanted to feel at least a little longer. He hadn't felt that way for a long time, even if everything in him screamed that he was making it up and it made no sense at all.

After all, they were neither friends, nor did they really know each other.

Nevertheless, he closed his eyes again and cuddled up to the older.

Through his movements, Chan's hand slipped a little deeper and Jisung froze for a moment.

But as Chan continued to breathe deeply and calmly, he simply pulled his hand up a bit and closed his eyes again.

He never had thought he would ever feel so comfortable in someone else's arms. And then in the arms of a stranger.

~~~

Chan woke up cause Jisung was trembling and whimpering in his arms.

He needed a moment to understand what was going on. Another to realize that Jisung was in his arms and didn't really belong there, but decided that it wasn't important at the moment.

He hesitantly stroked Jisung's arm.

"It's all good...," he murmured softly.

Jisung abruptly scared out of his dreams and stared at Chan frightened.

It took him a moment to remember where he was, but then tears ran down his cheeks again and although he tried to suppress his sobs, it finally broke out of him.

Concerned, Chan looked at him, hesitated for a moment and then pulled the younger to himself.

Slowly Jisung calmed down again and moved a little away from Chan at some point.

"I... excuse me, I'm not used to sleeping in a bed with others. I'm sorry I cuddled up to you..." he murmured.

"I think I have to apologize. Cause I think I took you in my arms," Chan said, shrugging his shoulders with a smile.