Chapter 24

The next morning, Jisung was the first to wake up even though they had gone to bed really late.

Somehow he felt restless and couldn't stay in bed any longer. Even tho he would have liked to cuddle up even closer to Chan.

Yawning, he slipped out of bed and sneaked into the kitchen. He by now knew where everything was and absolutely needed a coffee.

A storm was coming and Jisung glared at the thunderclouds. They felt like a bad omen.

Nevertheless, he took his cup and a blanket on the way to the balcony and snuggled up on Chan's rocking chair.

The air was cool and Jisung could have sworn that it smelled of rain.

He sat there for quite a while and drank his coffee while he was pondering.

He didn't knew why he was so restless and he absolutely didn't knew what to do to feel better.

When Chan stepped on the balcony, he looked up and immediately a smile appeared on his lips.

"Good morning pretty," Jisung said and extended his arms to Chan.

Yawning, Chan came to him and sat down on Jisung's lap. "Good morning.. why are you already awake?" he asked, leaning against him.

"I couldn't sleep anymore," Jisung said, shrugging his shoulders. "You have to leave soon, don't you?"

Chan nodded, closed his eyes and put his head on Jisung's shoulder. "I'd rather spend time with you.. even if I love my work..," he murmured and spread gentle kisses on Jisung's neck.

"That would be nice.. But I have to work later anyway. So you would be alone anyway. And I can't afford to just quit," Jisung replied with a frown.

Chan took a deep breath and nodded. He would have liked to tell him that he didn't need to go to work anymore and that he would take care of him. But he tried to stand on his own feet and not to live on his father's money. And it wasn't going that well.

"I think I'm going to take a shower.. do I get a kiss?" he asked, although he would have liked to ask completely different things.

"Of course," Jisung said with a smile, then pulled Chan to himself and kissed him gently. "Have fun."

"I would have much more fun if you would come with me," Chan said with a sigh and stood up.

Grinning, Jisung followed him. "We put this on the list of things we do as soon as we are alone."

He kissed Chan again before the older disappeared in the bathroom and he himself went to get dressed in the bedroom.

Chan had leaned against the wall and the water was raining down on him.

Somehow the thought of sitting in the studio with Changbin felt strange. He had thought so little about work in the last three weeks and done so many other things that he was no longer used to the thought.

Apart from that, he had the feeling that the matter between him and Changbin hadn't really been clarified yet and he didn't knew what to do about it.

Sighing, he closed his eyes.

He would have given a lot to be able to be in the shower with Jisung right now, but he had the feeling that he still had to wait for it.

He would have liked to put his hands on Jisung's damn narrow waist and pull him to himself. Kiss him until they both were out of breath and then have sex with him slowly and lovingly.

He hadn't had sex for a long time and the thought of hearing Jisung moaning under himself drove him crazy.

Unconsciously, he licked his lips and had to suppressed a moan. He couldn't do that right now. Changbin and Jisung were here and that was absolutely not the right time to jerk off.

What was confirmed shortly afterwards. He heard a knocking on the door and Changbin stuck his head in the room.

"Good morning... our manager just called and said he has some exciting news and wants us to come to the studio right away. Do you still need time?"

"No, I'll be done right away. Go to Ji and see if he's already done," Chan said, closed his eyes again and finished washing his hair.

Changbin, on the other hand, couldn't help but stare at Chan for a moment. The older one was incredibly hot and he would have given a lot to be able to be in the shower with him.

He had already seen him without clothes before, but his feelings had only really become noticeable since Jisung was there. Before, they had liked to flirt with each other, but he had never imagined having sex with Chan before.

But how now his hands slid over his body, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open... He just wanted to bite Chan's lower lip and rub himself against him.

Jisung was finally dressed, opened the bedroom door and wanted to go into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

But even before he could even step into the hallway, he froze.

He saw Changbin open the bathroom door and talk to Chan. But instead of looking at the floor or anywhere else, he seemed to stare directly at Chan.

Irritated, he went back into the bedroom and shook his head.

Somehow he found it strange that Changbin watched Chan while he was showering, but then he remembered that Hyunjin had taken pictures of himself in the shower.

Brooding, he leaned against the wall. But he came to the conclusion that it was strange and he decided to confront Changbin on the spot.

But just as he wanted to leave the bedroom, Changbin came to him smiling. "Good morning little one. Chan asks if you're done. We have to go soon," he said, pulling Jisung into his arm.

"Good morning Binnie... yes I'm done..." he muttered and frowned. Maybe he had misinterpreted the situation after all.

"I... uhm.. just need to...", without finishing his sentence, he detached from the older one and disappeared back into the bedroom.

He sat down on the bed and was still sitting there when Chan came into the room shortly afterwards with only a towel around his hip.

"Is everything okay, baby? We have to go to the studio right away. I could drive you to Hyunjin beforehand if you want?" Chan asked and pulled the younger one to him.

Thoughtfully, Jisung looked at him and finally nodded. "Yes, that would be nice..." he murmured.

He leaned against Chan for a moment until the older gently pushed him away and quickly got dressed.

But Jisung didn't even really realized that. He was still pondering whether Changbin had stared at Chan.

Only when Chan pulled him with him he somewhat functioned again.

"We don't have time for breakfast anymore, we'll get something on the way, okay?" Chan asked as they put on their shoes and jackets. Both just nodded.

The first thick raindrops fell outside and somehow Jisung hoped that they would just wash away his thoughts.

꧁⟢𓆩♡𓆪⟣꧂