Chapter 23

When they arrived home, Jisung was about to fall asleep.

He was and credibly tired. The day had been an incredible up and down of feelings and somehow he had to process it first.

They had actually only held small talk on the way to Chan's apartment. About Jisung's work, a little about Chan's time in Australia and about that Chan and Changbin had to work again from tomorrow.

In between, they had stopped to buy some food, because Chan had absolutely no motivation to cook.

Finally, they sat together on Chan's sofa and while they ate, Jisung tried to keep himself in the background and leave Chan and Changbin time together.

He tried to focus on the anime, but his eyes closed more and more often and he longed to touch Chan and cuddle with him.

Because even if he had decided to do it himself because he simply had the feeling that it was inappropriate to touch Chan a lot of in front of Changbin, he just wanted nothing more than to lie in Chan's arm.

Chan, on the other hand, had quite understood why Jisung had talked so little in their conversation, but now he saw how the younger one looked more and more tired and sad and he just wanted to lift him up and carry him to bed. And then pull him to himself.

That's why he yawed conspicuously, stretched himself and looked at Changbin tiredly. "Binnie, don't be mad at me, but I need to go to bed. If it doesn't bother you that Lix and Jinnie slept in the guest room, you are welcome to stay here," he said and smiled at him tiredly.

Uncertain, Changbin turned to Jisung. He had also noticed that the younger one was unusually quiet, but had pushed it to his fatigue. And he looked really incredibly tired.

"Does it bother you if I stay here?" he asked quietly.

Yawning, Jisung shook his head. He just wanted to go to bed.

"Okay... then I'd like to stay..." said Changbin, although he wasn't quite sure if that was a good idea.

"Come on, baby," Chan said quietly and pulled Jisung up from the sofa and with him to his bedroom.

Changbin followed them and felt something like jealousy rise in him. Maybe it was also loneliness and the desire to have someone who cared so lovingly about him.

"May I... may I hug you again?" he asked and had to take all his courage together.

Smiling, Chan turned around again with Jisung and stretched out his free arm to Changbin.

Jisung imitated him, even if he looked like he was falling asleep standing at any moment.

Changbin wrapped his arms around the two and leaned his head against Chan's shoulder. On one side it felt insanely good to have the two in his arms, on the other side he felt insanely guilty.

He suppressed a sigh and detached himself from the two. "Sleep well," he said with a somewhat forced smile on his lips.

"Sleep well, Binnie," said Chan, whose smile was real, and pulled Jisung with him into his bedroom.

Yawning, Jisung took off his shirt and pants and let himself fall on the bed.

"Hey my handsome," Chan murmured, bent over him and spread gentle kisses on his back.

Tiredly smiling, he tried to turn around, but Chan held him tight. "Do you like to slide a little higher and then stay exactly like that?" he asked quietly.

That made Jisung a little nervous. And although he did comply with Chan's request, he pondered about what the elder could be up to.

When he then heard Chan open his bedside table and handle some liquids, he was almost completely at the end of his nerves.