Chapter 18

Jisung wanted to run to the bed and let himself fall on it, but Chan held him tight and pressed him to himself.

"It's all good, baby. Or?"

"You're not angry...?" Jisung whispered and pressed himself against Chan.

"Would be quite hypocritical of me if I were mad at you, even though I just kissed Hyunjin myself," Chan said, gently stroking Jisung's cheek.

He took a deep breath and let himself sink against the older.

"Come on, let's brush our teeth and go to sleep afterwards. I think we could urgently need some sleep," Chan said and pulled Jisung with him into the bathroom.

Shortly afterwards they lay next to each other in bed and Jisung pondered, although he was actually incredibly tired and wanted to sleep.

Chan lay next to him and had answered his father and just put his phone aside when he noticed that Jisung was nervously playing with his fingers.

"What's going on?" he asked quietly.

"Channie... what are we..? I mean it's so wonderful with you and I'm so infinitely grateful to you for everything. And maybe it's far too early to talk about it... I mean we only know each other so short and it quickly became so serious between us and-"

"Baby, are you doing me the favor and take a deep breath?" Chan asked with a smile and grabbed Jisung's hand, who immediately entangled their fingers.

After Jisung had taken a deep breath several times, Chan pulled him to himself and kissed him gently on the forehead.

"I love that you're here with me. And yes, maybe it's quick. But it's not like you're a complete stranger. Lix and Jinnie have known you for ages and things are actually going quite well between us, aren't they?"

Jisung nodded thoughtfully. "But what are we? Are we a couple...? Or something like friends with benefits...?" he asked in a whisper.

Chan took a deep breath and tried to put his thoughts into words. He wasn't quite as drunk as Jisung, but he had the feeling that they should actually have this conversation sober.

"Babe, I would be lucky to be able to call you my boyfriend. But I don't want to rush anything. I would like to go on dates with you and that we can get to know each other. Even if that may be strange, because we almost already live together."

Jisung sighed and wanted to turn away, but Chan held him tight. "What is it?" asked the elder and sounded sad.

"Would you like me to move to Felix and Hyunjin first...?"

"Sometimes I would like to shake you. No, I don't want you to! You stay exactly where you are now! Okay? Maybe it's better if we talk about it tomorrow when we're sober?" Chan asked quietly.

With a frown, Jisung almost furiously wiped away the tears that had gathered in his eyes. "I'm sorry that I'm so insecure," he whispered.

"You don't have to be sorry! And that's exactly why I want to take it slow. So that you can be sure that you want to be with me! And if you feel uncomfortable or if you feel too fast, you can still move to Lix and Jin. But for the moment I would be really happy if you stay here... because I really fucking like to cuddle with you...," Chan murmured and bent over to the younger one to kiss him.

He finally nodded, pulled Chan to himself and kissed him gently.

After they had detached from each other, Jisung snuggled close to the elder, who took the chance and made his hand disappear under the younger's shirt.

"Sleep well baby! And have sweet dreams!" Chan muttered as he gently caressed Jisung's soft skin.

"Sleep well, my angel..." Jisung murmured and had already fallen asleep shortly afterwards.