Chapter 14

It was dark when he woke up again and somehow it smelled of disinfectant. Confused, he sat up and realized that he was lying in a hospital bed.

Confused, he sat up and looked around the room. Only then did he see that Chan was sitting next to his bed on a chair with his head on his arms had fallen asleep.

"Channie..." he whispered and gently stroked through Chan's hair.

He hadn't expect Chan to be with him. Well - He hadn't expect to wake up in the hospital either.

When he wanted to stretch, he noticed that an infusion tube was stuck in his arm. Confused, he rubbed his face and then gently stroked Chan's arm.

"Baby?" Chan murmured and blinked sleepily. When he saw the Jisung sitting in bed, he straightened up in surprise and smiled restrainedly. "Is everything okay...?"

At first, the younger one nodded, but then he shook his head.

"No... I didn't want to push myself between you and Changbin... and I didn't want to hurt him either, even if I don't know what I did to him," Jisung whispered sadly.

"Baby, none of this is your fault! I mean, I have no idea what's going on with him, but it's not your fault!" Chan said for sure and pulled Jisung into his arm.

Again, tears ran down his cheeks and he pressed his face against Chan's shoulder.

Chan sighed and gently stroked Jisung's back. When Jisung looked up at him with tears wet face, he gently wiped away the tears and kissed him reservedly.

Jisung hesitated for a moment, but then finally returned the kiss.

Chan's lips were warm and soft on his and somehow it felt just right to kiss him.

He buried his hands in Chan's hair and slipped as close to him as the infusion tube allowed.

When he finally detached himself from him, Jisung retreated a bit and looked at Chan thoughtfully.

"How did you even find me?" he asked thoughtfully.

"Jinnie told me in which cemetery your mum was buried...," Chan murmured and looked at him apologizing.

"Oh.. it's okay. And why am I in the hospital?"

"You were unconscious and hypothermic. The paramedics wanted to take you to the hospital to make sure everything was okay," Chan said and shrugged his shoulders.

Just when he wanted to pull Jisung back to himself, there was a knock on the door.

On Jisung's "come in" Hyunjin and Felix came running into the room, who looked quite worried.

"Little one...," Hyunjin screamed and came running to him. "Are you alright?!" he asked worriedly and pulled Jisung to himself.

Felix went over to his cousin and leaned against him. "Is everything okay?"

Chan nodded, but continues to watch Jisung and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin gently stroked Jisung's back and whispered something in his ear, which caused the younger one to smile crookedly and breathe deeply.

"Do you know when we can go?" Jisung asked him at the moment and tore Chan out of his thoughts.

"No, but I can go and ask. Lix, are you coming with me?" he asked, even if it was difficult for him. He knew very well that Hyunjin loved his cousin and he had nothing to fear, but still he was kind of jealous.

Felix nodded with a grin and followed his cousin outside.

Hyunjin sat down on the bed with Jisung and gently brushed his hair out of his face. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" he asked quietly.