Chapter 21

Felix stood leaning against the bar and watched Hyunjin drive Minho crazy.

Giggling, he ducked when Minho threw a rag after Hyunjin, but it landed on Jeongin instead.

"Ey," said the youngest of the round and a pout appeared on his lips. "Are you lucky that I have finished work now, otherwise I would have fight you!"

Grinning, all three watched as Jeongin disappeared in the break room and Jisung finally turned to Minho and Hyunjin shaking his head. "Can you maybe behave now? I know today is a long day, but at least try not to break anything."

Minho sparkled badly at Hyunjin, while he simply stuck out his tongue towards the older.

"Jinnie stop that. Or you'll see what you get out of it and Felix is not here to save you," Jisung said and yawned.

"I should give it a try. In the end, he can't resist my charm anyway," Hyunjin said and grinned at the younger one as he pulled him into his arm.

Jisung just wanted to return something suitable when his phone vibrated several times and his attention was directed by it. "I'll be right back," he murmured and disappeared into the tiny employees' toilet.

"Hey baby ♥️ I wanted to ask how things are going at work and when exactly I should pick you up later. And if Changbin can come along.. he would like to talk to you."

"If you don't want that, that's fine too! I just think it might be good for both of you to talk about it..."

"Sorry if I'm taking you by surprise now, but I wanted to at least ask beforehand and not just show up at your work with Binnie."

For a moment, Jisung just stared at Chan's message and didn't know in the slightest how to react.

Thoughtfully he shook his head, put his phone back in his pocket and washed his hands.

When he arrived back behind the bar, Hyunjin gave him a questioning look, but he didn't realize that at all.

But since the rush was just incredibly big, he didn't have time to ask Jisung what was going on.

Only quite a while later did they have time to talk to each other again. Hyunjin had just handled the last customer and went to Jisung, who stood brooding against the bar. "What's up baby?" asked the older and pulled him into his arms.

Sighing, Jisung put his head on Hyunjin's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the older's hip.

"Chan is with Changbin and asked if they could pick me up together after work. Apparently, Changbin wants to talk to me," Jisung muttered and still didn't know how he should feel about that.

"But that's good! Chan and Binnie have been friends for ages! I think it would good if you could sort it out!" Hyunjin said and lovingly stroked Jisung's back.

"I would like to get so drunk that I don't have to talk or think about anything anymore," Jisung murmured.

"I think it's better if you just have the conversation now so you don't have to think any longer about why Binnie reacted like that," Hyunjin said thoughtfully, pressed a kiss on Jisung's forehead and broke away from him because a customer had stepped to the bar.

Still brooding, Jisung disappeared towards the toilet. His boss always got incredibly angry when they stood at the bar with their phone, so he had no choice but to squeeze back into the tight cabin.

"Hey Channie ♥️, I'm okay if he comes along... But I don't want to talk to him alone... I would feel better if you would be there for the conversation..."

Sighing, he stuffed his phone back into his pocket, washed his hands and returned to the bar.

They had to work on for quite a while and he already knew that he would think about what Changbin wanted to talk to him about all the time.

"Everything will be fine baby," said Hyunjin, who had pressed himself against him from behind and pressed a kiss on Jisung's neck, which caused the younger to giggle.

"Jinnie, if Chan and Felix saw this, they would start fighting again," Jisung murmured and leaned against the older.

"Possible. But they are not here and your skin is just so incredibly fluffy and soft that it's really hard for me to hold back," murmured Hyunjin, who still held his lips pressed against the younger's neck.

"Jinnie it tickles!" Jisung whined and tried to turn around in the elder's arm, but he held one so tight that he couldn't make it.

"God, can you please do this at home?" Minho asked and sighed deeply. "You don't have to shove it in my face that I'm single."

"If you ask kindly, Jinnie will certainly kiss you too," Jisung said with a grin and finally managed to free himself from Hyunjin's arms.

Who looked at Minho from top to bottom and finally said "Ewww", which led Minho to glare bitterly at him and threw a rag at him - which landed directly in Hyunjin's face.

"Ugh Minho," he sobbed dramatically and disappeared into the back room.

Grinning, Jisung put a shot in front of Minho and reached for his hand. "Don't be too mean to him. He likes you very much, Hyung."

"Yeah, I know. But sometimes he is so bratty that he deserves to get some backfire and touch some grass...," Minho grumbled and tipped down the shot before he left to clear his tables.

Shortly afterwards, Hyunjin came back, with freshly put on make-up and looked around for Minho, frowning.

"Babe, how can you say something like that," he asked the younger one, but still leaned against him.

"You should stop calling me babe!" Jisung said with a grin and boxed against the elder's shoulder. "Chan may not be quite so jealous anymore, but he certainly won't find it funny when you kiss me and call me babe."

Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders and pressed another kiss on Jisung's neck giggling, before he let him go.

He shook his head with a grin and looked after him.

Although he had already been friends with Hyunjin before, he had secured a firm place in his heart in recent weeks and the banter with the older one was insanely fun for him. And the closeness to him felt incredibly good. Of course, it felt very different from the one with Chan, but he loved Hyunjin as a friend and he appreciated him very much.

"Maybe I still have a best friend," he thought and had to smile.

꧁⟢𓆩♡𓆪⟣꧂