Chapter 12

It was almost time. Not that Jisung would count the hours, what he did, but he at least tried not to let it be noticed.

Since he was at work, he couldn't constantly look at the clock, which he would have liked to do.

He knew that Chan was on the plane on his way to him right now and all he could do now was trying to concentrate on work.

He just mixed a drink for a blonde girl with far too long nails and artificial eyelashes when Hyunjin stood behind him and pressed himself against him.

"I'm sure Chan will do some other things with you later," he whispered in his ear, hit Jisung's butt and then walked away giggling.

Jisung's cheeks turned conspicuously red and he looked around inconspicuously.

Fortunately, the blonde in front of him had just been very busy flirting with the guy next to her and hadn't noticed anything about it.

Politely smiling, he put the two drinks in front of her and took the money.

"Jinnie, I don't feel like working anymore," Jisung complained and leaned against the older, who grinned at him mischievously.

"I understand. You finally want to be laid," he said in a seductive voice and then evaded Jisung's fist laughing.

"I can hardly believe that Jisung will have a boyfriend before me," said Minho and sighed gloomily.

"He doesn't have one yet. You still have a few hours to find one," Hyunjin said with a laugh.

"Someone should teach you behavior," Minho growled and sparkled angrily at Hyunjin.

"Try it," suddenly a deep voice said behind him.

Frightened, Minho turned around and froze when he saw Felix behind him. The blonde was younger than him and looked cute and harmless, but had already proven to Minho more than once that he could quite defend himself.

"Lix," Hyunjin squeaked and was about to jump over the counter and pull his boyfriend to him.

Jisung looked at the two with a smile. He could understand that it was difficult for Hyunjin to hold back. Just when he wanted to greet the younger one, a new customer stood at the bar.

With a smile, Jisung turned to the young man and froze.

"Hey... I would like to have sex on the beach.. with you," said the blonde in front of him to me with a seductive voice and almost took him off with his eyes.

Jisung squeezed his eyes and clenched his teeth, but couldn't stop squeaking.

If he could have, he would have kicking with his feet in the air, but all he had to do was hold on to the counter.

Almost instantly, he opened his eyes again and stared at Chan. The older one looked stunning in his suit and Jisung couldn't turn his eyes away from him.

"Hi Chan," he finally whispered. He remembered very well that he had sent the pictures from the shower to the older the night before and now wondered what the hell he had been thinking.

Chan grinned at him and sat down on the bar stool. He noticed that he was unsettling the younger, but since he didn't look like it was really bothering him, Chan stayed where he was.

They had actually arranged to see each other when Jisung's and Hyunjin's shift were over, but apparently the two hadn't told the truth. Which meant that they had planned to surprise them.

"But you already know that we have to work for about another hour?" Hyunjin asked and looked quite unhappy about it.

"Yeah is fine. We'll wait for you at the table over there. Minho can bring us the drinks," Felix said with a grin and pulled Chan with him.