Chapter 17

After taking the elevator up and walking over a short hallway, they went through thick, red velvet curtains and were in another world.

They were standing in a beautiful café. It wasn't necessarily super chic, but all the more comfortable.

A young, pretty waitress took them to their table, which Chan had apparently reserved, but her eyes rested on Jisung.

She smiled at him and when she saw him blush, she winked at him as she handed out the cards. "I'll be right back."

Felix and Hyunjin looked at Chan with a grin, who looked a bit grumpy.

"Good that you're not there when we're at work. With so many clear offers that Ji gets at work, you would certainly go crazy," Hyunjin giggled.

With raised eyebrows, Chan looked at Jisung, who blushed and hid his face behind his hands.

"As if you would get less," Felix said with a grin and boxed against Hyunjin's shoulder, who then sobbed dramatically and held his shoulder.

"I get more, but you're not half as jealous as Chan. Who actually wouldn't have to worry at all, since Jisung never accepted even a single one," said Hyunjin and grinned with satisfaction.

Meanwhile, Chan pulled his hands off Jisung's face and smiled at him crookedly. "Sorry, babe... I just don't like to share you and I already have to share you with the two weirdos over there," he murmured and was tempted to kiss Jisung.

"It's okay," Jisung said and reached for Chan's hand under the table.

After they had ordered and the waitress was flashed with her next flirt attempt, they talked about everything possible. About the work, about Chans and Felix time in Australia and everything else, only about one not. Changbin.

Jisung was a little surprised about it. As if the three had agreed on it, but somehow he was all the more grateful for it.

Because although the thoughts of Changbin didn't let him go and his words still hurt him, he preferred to continue on having a nice day with Chan, Hyunjin and Felix.

They had the day off and although they had not planned anything, apart from breakfast, they wanted to spend time together.

Chan could see how happy and carefree Jisung was and wanted it to stay that way. So he swallowed down his jealousy, even if he thought that Hyunjin was way too touchy with Jisung.

After breakfast, Felix suggested going to the cinema because the new Kung Fu Panda movie had just come to the cinemas and he really wanted to watch it.

Shortly afterwards, they sat in the red seats of the cinema in the front row and were almost swallowed by the screen. Jisung and Felix had prevailed with the front seat.

The film was sweet and exciting and they were completely caught in it.

Felix stared at the screen with his mouth open and Hyunjin watched him giggling, for which he received an evil look from Jisung. Meanwhile, Chan watched the three a moment before he turned back to the screen and the popcorn next to him.

In one of the exciting scenes, Jisung grabbed his hand and Chan smiled with satisfaction.

After the film was over and the credits were running, they sat for a moment before they finally got up and left the cinema.

"We should go to the movies more often," said Felix and reached for Hyunjin's hand with a smile.

"I think we should watch movies at Chan's cause we can cuddle then..," Jisung said and would also have liked to reach for Chan's hand, but didn't do so.