05

KING VISERYS ENTERS THE throne room and takes place on the Iron Throne

KING VISERYS ENTERS THE throne room and takes place on the Iron Throne. He rules in favor of Prince Lucerys to the disapproval of Vaemond.

"You break law and centuries of tradition to install your daughter as heir. Yet you dare tell me..who deserves to inherit the name Velaryon. No. I will not allow it." Vaemond spoke. Daemon and his daughter glance at each other then back towards the scene that was evolving in front of them.

"Allow it? Do not forget yourself, Vaemond." King Viserys spoke. After a moment of silence, Vaemond furiously turns towards Lucerys and accusingly points his finger towards him.

"THAT is no true Velaryon, and certainly no nephew of mine." He spoke. "Go to your chambers. You have said enough." Rhaenyra states as her children simply ignore her order.

"Lucerys is my true-born grandson. And you..are no more the second son of Driftmark." The king spoke, but Vaemond hasn't given up.

"You..may run your house as you see fit...but you will not decide the future of mine. My house survived the Doom and a thousand of tribulations besides. And gods be damned.." Vaemond faces Lucerys once again,

I will not see it ended on the account of this.."

"Say it." Daemon whispered with his daughter by his side who had teased as well, "Say it, Ser Vaemond." she whispered.

"Her sons...are bastards!"

Daemon glances down to his daughter and notices the grip she held on her sword. She glances up to him as he gives her a nod of approval.

Aelora quietly sneaks through the crowd as Vaemond continues, "And she..is...a whore."

Say it, grandsire. Please just say it. Aelora begged in her mind as Viserys slowly lifted from his throne, panting. "I...will have your tongue for that."

Before he could finish his breath, Aelora turned on her heel and brought her sword through the half off Vaemond's head. The room was filled with gasps as his body falls onto the floor.

"Hm. I think he won't be needing his tongue anymore..," She brought her finger to her sword and ran it against Vaemond's blood before tasting it, "The blood tastes and looks the same to me."

"Disarm her!" Otto ordered as multiple guards circled around Aelora. She glanced around and sucked the blood off of her finger before pulling it out. She brought the side of her cloak and wiped the blood off of her sword,

"This was just a warning, Ser Hightower. To every person in this room. How you speak of me, does not affect me! If I hear another vile insult or accusation spoken to my brothers or my mother, he or she will quickly have their head removed " Aelora finishes with a chuckle and notices the look that Aemond had given her. A look of..amusement.

______

"Please tell me you're joking." Aelora spoke as she sat on her bed.

"Unfortunately, I am not. The King wishes for us all to attend this supper, including you." Rhaenyra spoke. Aelora lets out a groan of annoyance and throws herself on the bed,