27

AELORA KNEW SHE CAN'T simply storm in the Red Keep and throw a dagger into Aegon's neck

simply storm in the Red Keep and throw a dagger into Aegon's neck. Many guards would protect their king and she would be outnumbered. The Queen thought of a plan which involved her getting inside unnoticeable. Aelora ordered Vermithor to stand away and hide behind the dragon pit with the rest of the dragons, hoping he would find Vhagar and the two would be safe together.

The targaryen woman; disguised, walked through the streets of the city. She kept her head lowered and a hood over her head as she swiftly moved through the valleys. In and out. Aelora kept her dagger attached to her thigh and her sword placed into its sheath, on the lower part of her back. The Queen left her crown back on Dragonstone, under Cannibal's protection.

"He must be going back to his roots.." Aelora heard multiple whispers as she hid behind the corner with her back against the wall and her ears widened- Listening to every word. "He never goes without having himself fucked around. Or in Aegon's case, getting someone else to fuck in the pleasure house."

The two men footsteps were getting clearer and Aelora quickly sat onto the floor, pretending to be one of the poor women sleeping against the wall. She peeked her eye out and noticed the two men walking ahead- immediately recognising the walking of the man on the left with slight silver hairs shown out of his hood.

"Aemond.." Aelora whispered to herself in shock. That must've been Criston beside him..but, why were they here? The Queen wondered to herself and slowly followed behind them, repeating the words they had said in loud whispers. She followed them until they reached the entry of the pleasure house, asking upon Aegon's location. Aelora remembered the woman and immediately recognised her upon seeing how uncomfortable Aemond had got. What have they done to him?

The Queen watched them walk inside. Just as the doors were about to close, she rushed to them and placed her foot- blocking it to close. Aelora entered and was quickly met with dark halls, which made her shiver. She never been to a pleasure house...she never wished to. Thankfully, she was unnoticed and too concentrated on Aemond and Criston, also unseen by the multiple naked women dancing in the middle and the white silky robes that hanged wall to wall. Aelora was quick to have her face met in another man's chest. She quickly moved away, but the man thought she was here for a reason-to have sex. He was muscular and a head taller than her. Upon feeling his hands touch her forearms in pleasuring way, Aelora was quick to respond. She twisted his arm and went underneath it as she was now leaning him forward with her grip on his arm tightened. The Queen pushed the man onto the side and noticed she had lost the two she was following.

Aelora crouched down to the man and pulled out her dagger. She held a grip onto his cock as he winced in pain and she placed her blade on the tip of his neck, "King Aegon-Where is he?" She spoke with furrowed brows in anger. The man spoke no words as only winces left his mouth. This made her grace furious and in respond, she pulled her dagger down to his shaft. "Tell me where the fuck he is. Now." Aelora threatened and slowly placed the blade even deeper into his skin. The man finally revealed Aegon's location and Aelora was quick to shield her dagger away.