ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

A/N ~ I wanted to publish this next week but due to the good response Ive received. Ive decided to reward you guys....I hope you will like this special chapter... love ya guys
.....

In a pub...

The guys and I are having an Omega's night out together.

"So Jeff, no news yet? It been nearly a year since you both got married,"Winner asked.

"Alan has been so busy with his job lately that he hmm hasnt had the time for it,"I answered.

"That's not a good thing,"Charlie said. "Sometimes sex can rejuvenate a tired person, for example me."

"Oh geez, do we have to talk about this?" Pop complained.

"You can pretend not to listen Pop. We are discussing a very important thing here. So keep quiet."

"Awww Charlie, you are so mean but anyway, I will just listen for future reference."

"Seriously, how is the sex?"Winner asked. I pondered.

"Its has always been great.."

"Like?"

"Like what Winner?"

"You know, same old sex life can be boring, sometimes, we need to add a bit of spice to it. Make the sex alive."

"Meaning?"

"Something kinky. Something that you never did before, "Charlie advised. "He will surely love it."

"For example bj or naughty foreplay."

"Oh no! I never did those kind of things before. I am too shy."

"Thats bad Jeff. Even if Alan didnt say it out, I am sure he yearns for it."

"Are you sure Charlie?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Do you love your husband a lot Jeff?"

"Of course Winner, I love him a lot."

"Then you should improve your sex life for the person, that life partner. Give him the best sex ever."

"Surprise him Jeff."

I felt myself blushing hard at the thought of being kinky with Alan.

"Our hmm anniversary is coming soon. Maybe I might do something for him. Argghh, but I dont know if I can do it."

"Dont worry Jeff, when it comes to satisfying your man, the courage will be there naturally."

"Fine, fine. I will look up on it."

So after that night, I did a lot of research on it.

I went to buy a satin long shirt.

Red is said to help raise a man's sexiness.

Winner and Charlie gave a few tips and I decided to buy a bottle of red wine.

So the day finally came.

Our first anniversary.

Alan took me out for a special dinner.

Dinner was good and I had fun.

When we got back, he went to the study room to work on a project.

Meanwhile, I got myself prepared...

After showering and putting on my favourite Hugo's perfume. I put on the satin red shirt, unbutton a few rows of the top buttons. My shoulders coming in view.

A bit of make up on to add to the touch.

I put on a red high heels.

This is the first time Ive put on high heels. But its kinda sexy.