CHAPTER 4 - Galaxia

Alexander once gain found himself laying on the floor, but this time holding someone's hand in his right hand. As he turned to the right to see whose hand it was, he suddenly sprang to his feet upon realizing it was Dora's. She then woke up and jumped up as well.

"What did you do?!" Dora demanded, she was now speaking perfect English from her lips.

"I didn't do anything!" Alexander defended.

"Hey!" The voice came from some distance away from them. They both looked in its direction and Alexander found that he was back in the room with James and the others. Sapphira was running towards him but them she pulled up and looked at Dora, "So you got a Dragon."

"He didn't get anything." Dora insisted, "I was forced her."

"No you weren't." Nyxx appeared beside Sapphira, "Your bond drew you both back here."

"How'd you know she's a Dragon?" Alexander asked Sapphira.

"Her ears, silly." Sapphira replied. It was then that Alexander had looked and realized that Dora's ears pointed at the tops and their tips bended inwards.

"Oh..."

"Oh?" said Dora, "You seriously need to work on your choice of words Arch Mage. Especially if I'm expected to be stuck with your ill-mannered a..."

"Where's everyone else?" Alexander suddenly realized he only saw Sapphira and Nyxx.

"They're all tending to Kyra." Nyxx replied, "And now that you've returned, I'm off to retain what little time I may have left of my social life." Then she vanished.

"What happened?" Alexander asked Sapphira.

"Well she was meditating and keeping an eye you..." Sapphira began, and told both Alexander and Dora everything that happened as she led them to the opposite side of the room where Kyra was laid, unconscious.

"I had no idea she was daughter to Eres." Said Dora as she looked at Kyra's unconscious body, the blood had been cleaned away by the reluctantly combined forces of Sapphira and Marius.

"Eres?" Alexander asked.

"Our mother." Genisis replied, "Ereshkigal, the once Sumerian God Queen of the Dark City."

"Geez," said Marius, "two super evil parents and they end up giving birth to twin good guys. The Fates have gotta be the three most twisted women in existence."

"Had I known of her lineage," said Dora,"I would have temporarily lifted my protective enchantments from my sanctum."

"You did this?! Fix her!" Genisis demanded.

"Watch your tongue!" Dora retorted, "It's only out of respect for your mother why I will help her daughter." Dora went on her knees and pressed both her third fingers onto the sides of Kyra's forehead then began whispering in an ancient language that must have belonged to the hieroglyphs Alexander had seen in the sanctum.

Slowly, Kyra's violet eyes lifted open and her dilated pupils relaxed, "what ...happened?"

Dora got up, "You were rebounded by one of my enchantments, and I must commend you though for making it to the door. However, it was your interference that almost killed Alexander."

"H ...how?" Kyra tried to sit up but had to be assisted by James and Pyro.

"Your spirit was latched onto his so you could follow him through the hallways, but when you got knocked back it took his spirit with it."

"But I didn't end up back here." Said Alexander, everyone looked at him with surprise, including Dora. "I was in this place that was really dark. And some guy was telling me it wasn't safe, that I should get out of there. Then I felt a shock, and I was back in my body. Not before he told me that The Whisperers might catch me though."