Chapter 13

Logan's POV

"Hey Gage." I greet.

She replied, "Hey Logan, what's up?"

"I'm leaving for a bit." I state.

She went quiet, "You're leaving?"

"Yeah, I'm going to stay with my family in Ohio for a while." I explain.

"Logan don't go, I'll miss you."

I zipped up my bag, "I'll miss you too. I called to ask if you could just watch over my apartment while I'm gone."

She was still quiet, "Sure, when do you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning, I'll be leaving here by 4am." I simply state.

She replies, "Mark's leaving, you're leaving, come on guys! I'm so lonely."

I giggle at her, "I love you Gage. You know where my key is."

"Yeah I do. I love you too Logan."

I placed my bags by the door and made sure it was locked. I pulled on my pajamas, plugged in my electronics, and fell asleep.

"Flight 472 is now boarding." The intercom states.

I got up and gave the person my ticket then headed onto my plane. Within the next five minutes I was already settled in my seat and ready for the long flight.

"Excuse me miss, do you mind if I sit here?" A man asked.

I looked up to see Mark almost towering over to me.

"Mark!" I squeal.

He smiled, "Hey Logan, why are you heading to Ohio?"

"I'm going to stay with my parents for a while." I state.

He frowned, "You're leaving Ireland?"

"Just for a little bit." I said, "Why are you going to Ohio?"

"Visiting friends and family."

"This will be a long flight for the both of us." I chuckle.

He nods, "You can say that again."

~Time Skip~

"Mommy!" I yell engulfing her into a hug.

She laughed and welcomed me into the house, "Hey Logan."

"How have you guys been?" I asked.

My parents nod, "Pretty good."

"No offense Lou, but why are you here?" My (step)father asked.

My mood dropped, "I needed to get away from Ireland for a little bit."

"What happened?" He questioned.

I told them our whole story. How well everything was going and then what happened that night of our anniversary. Then the night of our official break up. And why I am here now.

~A two month time skip because I'm really lazy~

I met up with Mark today and he wanted to surprise Gage. He got her a beautiful charm bracelet and wanted to ask her out. I decided it was my time to go home and Mark and I got a flight together.

"Bye guys, thank you for everything." I gave my parents hugs and kisses and we headed out.

The flight was very boring and all I did was pretty much sleep. For the last hour i decided to write and blast my music through the headphones Tate got me. I also had my musical phone case on.

"We have officially landed." The hostess cheered.

I got Mark up and we went over to get our luggage.

"Oh my gosh, you're Logan!" A young boy came up to me.

I smile, "Yes, yes I am! Who are you?"

"My name is Tanner. I love your videos! You should do more dramatic readings of your work!"

I giggled, "Well Tanner I shall write one about you and read it."

"Cool! I liked your remixed apartment tour also!" Tanner cheered.

I remembered the young girl at the fair, "Thank you!"

He took some photos with me and I signed his wrist band. It had my intro printed on it, "Yoho my little cheerios!" and he also had one with my outro, "Until Next Time..."

Mark and I got into my car and I took us back to my apartment. He was staying with me while he was here.

"I just want to shower and take a nap." I state.

Mark laughed, "It's only seven."

"Yeah but Jet Lag is a bitch." I chuckle.

I gave in and took the elevator today. I really didn't want to walk up eight slights of stairs. When we got to my apartment there was a small box in front of my door. I picked it up and unlocked the door.

"You gonna open it?" Mark questioned.

I nodded and sat all my stuff down. I walked over and sat on the couch, Mark sat next to me. I opened the box to see a flash drive sitting on a cushion. It looks exactly like the one Sean gave me for Christmas.

"Will you grab my computer?" I asked Mark.

He nodded and grabbed it out of my bag then brought it to me. I plugged it in and got it all set up. It was a video. I sat there and watched the whole thing. It was almost and hour long. I was also crying.

"Are you okay Logan?" Mark finally asked me.

I nod, "I need to get my Septic Eye back."

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Words: 810

So hey guys! Things are getting better! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Get excited. Sh-t is about to get real!

Song: Home: Chris Daughtry

QOTC:
Who's your favorite character in this story? Why?

Bye my Little Cheerios
xoxo- Blur