Chapter 18

Logan's POV

"Sean, please all I asked was some peace and quiet!" I remarked.

He exhaled, "I'm sorry that I'm just trying to do my job Logan!"

"Oh yes, apologize, that will solve this whole thing!"

Sean raised his voice, "If you want quiet so badly then go home!"

"Fine!" I go to walk out the door when May stops me.

She sighed, "Both of you to the couch."

Sean and I let out a noise of frustration but we did as the seven year old said. We both plopped down and May sat in front of us. This happens why more than it should.

"Why are you guys fighting again?" May asked.

I looked over to Sean, "My head was hurting really badly and I just simply asked for some quiet."

"Uncle Sean, why didn't you give her some quiet?"

He sighed, "I was trying too. I wanted to let her have some time on her own so I went to record a video. I guess I was being way too loud. Sometimes I forget other people live here."

"I'm sorry Sean, I shouldn't have overreacted like that." I apologized sincerely.

He gave me a smile, "I'm sorry for being so loud."

"It's okay, it's your job and your personality."

May spoke up, "Are you two better now?"

We looked at each other, smiled, and nodded. We were all getting ready to get up when I made a realization.

"Pretty much the only reason we have split up is because of May." I blurted out.

The both looked at me.

"Seriously, she helps us through times like these. Whenever we play with her or do something with her it strengths our relationships. The only reason we haven't broken up is because of a seven year old girl." I explain.

May smiled, "You two mean everything to me. You're all I have left. Ever since I was smaller and I first met you, you were so sweet to me and cared for me just like Uncle Sean did. It was something I never really got at home."

"Maylay, I'll always be here for you."

Sean hugged her, "Same goes for me. If you need anything you can almost always count on me."

"I love you guys."

"We love you too May."

Her face lit up, "Does that mean we can go get ice cream?"

Sean and I laughed, "Yes, of course it does!"

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Words: 380

AND FIN!
I'm just kidding. There's only TWO chapters left! WhooOooOOoooOOOooOa! Sorry for the really short chapter... I warned you guys those.

Song: The Reason: Hoobastank

QOTC:
Would you guys want a sequel?

Be Lovely, Stay Lovely
xoxo- Blur