Chapter 20 (The Final Chapter)

Sean's POV

"Gage, Mark it's great to see you again!" I hear Logan say.

"Jackaboy! How you been?" Mark walked over to me.

We were having a get together since we haven't really seen anyone for a while. I had some other tricks up my sleeve to go along with this party.

"Wow, the gangs all here!" Gage joked.

Jace and Tate were here and so were Mark and Gage. 

"So Mark,  how are things?" I smirked.

Mark rolled his eyes, "If you mean how is my relationship by things than it's going great."

Mark looked over and smiled at Gage. They were such a cute couple, like seriously. 

"What about you Tate, Jace?" Mark looked over to the boys.

Tate blushed, "Things are going really well."

Jace kissed Tate's cheek and pulled him in close. Why are all of my friends so adorable together?"

Jace looked over to me, "So, Jack what about you two?"

I smiled, "We are doing absolutely terrible."

"Yeah, we actually gathered everyone up to tell you all that we're breaking up." Logan continued.

Everyone looked shocked. I think we caught them off guard.

Logan and I burst into laughter, "We're kidding, we're kidding."

They all exhaled and exchanged awkward giggles. 

"Food time?" Logan asked.

"Food!" We all called.

The night has been going went perfect. We all ate, joked around, and play Just Dance 2018. This is the perfect time.

"So, Logan." I start.

She looked up, "Yes baby?"

"We have known each other for almost four years and they have been crazy. I have loved you and you have hated me. With everything that has happened I have just fallen in love with you more and more. Logan McAllister will you marry me?"

She was tearing up, "Sean, of course I will!"

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Words: 304

WHOA IT'S OVER YEAH THIS HAPPENED AND YEP! DID YOU LIKE IT? I HOPE SO! I LOVE YOU. SO LIKE DO YOU WANT  A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING?

Song: Summer Time of Our Lives: Cody Simpson

QOTC:
How did you like this story?

Be Lovely, Stay Lovely
xoxo- Blur