~𝐍*𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲~

(August melody Marie:background she is originally from Bridgetown Barbados so js imagine her with Rihanna's accent but she eventually moved to Houston with her grandmother ate the age of 16 where she met Selena Davis also meetin mulatto, and Lena ...

(August melody Marie:background she is originally from Bridgetown Barbados so js imagine her with Rihanna's accent but she eventually moved to Houston with her grandmother ate the age of 16 where she met Selena Davis also meetin mulatto, and Lena introduced her to everyone else, years later august is now 19 about to be 20 she is also an Aries: 04/15)

August smoothly applied her face mask as she scrimmages through the live comments on her live.

"Y'all, I'm thinking about getting a kitty, I be feeling so lonely". August mumbled, keeping her focus on applying the mask.

@messymaj: girl we need you on influencer city, you gets sh*t popping !!!

@lenadavis: miss you girl, come out to Houston

@girlthatseli: la sis, miss mah la shordy

@user: You and old boy you was talking too need to get back together

@user: y'all remember when she fought liberty over kamon

"Maj, I don't have no time to be round no lil kid shi, I started watching episode 1 and yall already messy, shi childish ". August shook her head.

"Miss you more Lenapooh, i promise I'll come visit soon ".

" I miss my la brudda, imma see you soon Eli and I'm not gonna get back talking to that nigga . I heard he talking to someone, won't say no names tho ". August was honestly just trying to be petty ·

Debo would always run back to her because that was the first actual relationship he'd ever had with a female. They loved each other but social media got in between them and rumors circulated about her cheating on him with a college football player. Long story short, that created a crack in the relationship and with debo already having trust issues, it didn't work out too well.

"Here y'all go bout liberty. I haven't talked about this girl in what ? 2 days". August started laughing and she realized the comments telling her that benet and Liberty had ended up joining the live .

@ladyliberty: here you go speaking on me, wrap it up bitch! It's been 7 months!

@benetnicole: rsss Liberty, hoes mad I took what they couldn't have, tuhh
Little did she know.

@famousDebo has joined !

"Awn boo, so sweet you remembered
"

August fake pouted which then turned into a fit of laughter.

"
'Matter fact, I'm off this hoe . Y'all have a good night!". August was still laughing as she ended the live. After washing off her face mask, mulatto began to FaceTime her. August swiped up, accepting the call.

She saw Mulatto laid up in bed, wrapped around in her blankets while some dreads were on display at her bedside meaning 21 Savage was with her .

"Not these hoes back onnay bull shit ". Mulatto said and they both burst into a fit of laughter.

"It really do be the comments that's messy I swear! Then liberty calling me a bitch but this bitch beat her ass and put the hoe in the hospital for 2 days bcs of her major injuries ".

Mulatto turned her phone towards 21 whose jaw was dropped. He'd known about the drama and what had happened but he'd never seen the fight or the aftermath .

"Crazy asl Melo " 21 laughed, using his fist to cover this mouth.

356-389-8302
C'mon nie august, why you bad
mouthing me on live ?

I didn't even say nun bad, all I said
was that they moved on. What's the bad in
that?

mmtch why's you always playing like you don't miss a nigga?

because i don't ...
You broke up with me over
something you didn't even let me explain. (

well we talking nie so
wassu?

Debo I'm not finna get into that im not finna explain myself to you. And on top of that, you have a gf. (

Benet not my girl,
on soul, we just vibin right now
ain shi serious

crazy how you know who
I was even talking bout, just shows y'all got
sum going
good night Debo I'm not doing
this witchu tonight
·(

Bet, I got something for
you when I see you august.
rememba dat!
:Read

August rolled her eyes in annoyance andshook her head

shook her head.

"I needa stop involving myself into men's lives because I can't even ".

......later on

August was thinking about what Maj said earlier, Going to influencer city sounded pretty good. She'd meet the fans, see her old friends, travel to different cities and do different activities and a bonus she'd get to see in her words "Debo's fine self".

While in her thoughts about joining influencer city...

Manny Terero would like to send you a message!

"The hell? "