•𝟎𝟎𝟕•

August

August

BENET |_|_I'm with Nia and Lena and august like walks past and she's mad you can see it in her face so Lena grabs her wrist asking her what's wrong what's wrong and she tells us that Nyema said she wants to fight her so I'm like oh my godddd!!! The shit pissed me off cause Nyema really doesn't like august about Cam but if we're being honest Nyema's real issue needs to be with Sevyn cause that's the girl that went into the bathroom with your "Nigga" so I could see where august was coming from when she had said that and I was just like welp we might be having a good ass thing to watch cause I seen august fight I think we all have and she got them bitches for real so I did feel bad for Nyema.

DEBO |_|_I was irritated with august ya know cause she was talking to KJ who is her Ex's homie and then she hugged him and I'm like that's some weird shit so I wasn't talking to her and you know that guys they peeped me being mad so we all talking and I'm telling them so Cam comes up he mad and we wondering why he mad and he like Nyema wants to fight august cause she feels like she wants me or whatever and I was like what the fuck cause august don't like Cam at all like you can know when august likes somebody so when he was telling us that I'm like bruh come on so Jett leaves well walk away from us like six minutes go by or like ten and Homer came up to me and the guys and he's like august on her way back to the bnb she was pissed so Eli like I'm gonna call her so that's what he does.

ELI |_|_So I'm calling august had her on speaker phone so all the guys could hear and she answered so I asked her I'm like why did you leave what's wrong? And she start going off she was saying "I don't know why Nyema thinks someone wants Cam so much don't nobody want him her ass just wants to have a problem with me when she needs to be having a problem with Sevyn" and da da da da all of that and shit so Chris ask her he like so why you going back to the BnB we were supposed to go get some food after the meet and greet and august was like "I'm finna get ready so when that bitch comes in this house I'm gonna check her cause she been talking shit and I been letting her slide all this time now she wanna try me so it's whatever after that" so once she said that all of us boys was like shaking our heads telling her no and that she shouldn't do it but august just didn't listen.

NUNU |_|_When we went out to go get food it was like we were having a good time but at the same time the people that know about that august and Nyema situation we still had that shit in our heads that it was gonna go down when we made it back to the house but all I know is for right now we having a good time eating pizza and shit and even though Debo was mad at august he still made sure to get her some food but I don't know what was gonna happen once we get back to the bnb.

August tied up her scarf and put her bonnet on going downstairs once Benet texted her and told her that they were pulling up she
went and leaned up against the counter looking at the door and waiting for everyone to come inside.

She watched as the door opened and everyone started to come in happy and laughing she just stared at them as Chris looked her way walking over to her "august chill out don't even start it up dude just let it go" He tried to tell her but she didn't care
waving him off she watched as Nyema walked over into the kitchen with Ida and Terry.

August pushed Chris aside "So Nyema what's the issue you have with me?" She asked the girl who looked over at her "Melo don't start come on please" Terry tried to say but she just ignored him too crossing her arms and
staring at Nyema who smacked her lips.

"Aye aye aye y'all don't start!" Debo said coming over but they ignored him Nyema sat down her pizza on the counter "august I don't like you I never have I feel like you're weird and messy and you just do the most for no reason that's how I feel about you" She said.
August laughed "Bitch me messy please get the fuck Nyema!!! Girl you are the messiest person in this damn house what the fuck they shouldn't even have brought you on the show
and you be the main one doing the most literally everybody says it so get the fuck on talking about me the only reason why you don't like me cause you jealous and you mad yo ass been had secret animosity" She went off.

"August I'm not with all the talking bruh I'm really not," Nyema said getting buff "Bitch So wassup come on I been ready for your ass! Let's go what the fuck!" August snapped "No no no don't start"Debo tried to step in but he was too late cause Nyema tried to run up swinging but august was ready hitting her first grabbing her by her hair and Nyema did the same they both bumped into the fridge knocking shit over.

"You a stupid bitch I swear to god!" August said in between hits she was trying to get her head up as she kept hitting Nyema "Let them
fight Debo just let it be!" Manny yelled.

August finally pulled her head up getting the upper hand she started to punch Nyema and the back of her head swinging her to the ground and hitting her in the face "You a
dumbass bitch running up!" She yelled "Okay okay! Break it up! August let her hair go!"

Security came over picking august up but she kept a hold of Nyema's hair pulling her as the security tried to pull her back.

"Let my hair go! Tell her to let my hair go!" Nyema screamed security finally snatched
August's hands off of Nyema's hair "Now what bitch! What!" August yelled as security held her up on the other side of the kitchen "You didn't do shit bitch! I still look good fuck!" Nyema argued back as Cam helped her up off the floor.

August smacked her lips together "Bitch look at your eye it's bruising up! Bitch I did your ass dirty! And I'll keep whooping your ass just know I'm not off nothing until I get your ass the other two times for talking shit!" Ida came over to august trying to calm her down right along with Angel.

No Melo let it go you already fought no
more just calm down" Ida tried to say but august didn't care she pushed Security away walking towards the stairs "I'm telling you the
next time I hear you talking shit about me I will be beating your ass again and I promise you that cause I don't know if people in your life keep promises but I keep mines so go ahead and try it" Samaje told Nyema before
going upstairs irritated with everyone.