•𝟎𝟎𝟖•

August

August

>Confessionals<

AUGUST |_|_ I was the first person to walk up in the house like I hurried up and got off the sprinter almost busted my ass but goof thing KJ was right there helping me risking his camera to fall on the ground but anways I walk in the house first person I see is Angel and she is like in fighting mode but I was drunk as fuck like I literally could not stand up all the way so I close the door behind me cause everyone taking forever I go up to Angel she like asking me if I was okay and I was just shaking my head saying I needed to throw up so she helps me upstairs to the bathroom across from the room I was sleeping in with Debo and them so she puts my hair up in the back so it won't be in the way and she tells me she's gonna be back and it was like after that when she walked out the bathroom I just threw up in the toilet and after that I just remember closing my eyes leaning up on that toilet and my ass went night night I was done for.

DEBO |_|_First thing that happens when we come in the house was Angel was finna run up on Benet so I had like got in between them cause like everybody was drunk if not drunk they were tipsy and Angel was on go she was ready and all I was thinking about was where august was cause everything just went haywire fighting and shit but she was nowhere to be
found.

August got up looking around seeing she was
in the bathroom she rubbed her eyes
blowing out a breath before standing up carefully she looked at the painkiller and water on the counter remembering Angel helping her.

She heard yelling and commotion downstairs already knowing something she pulled her phone out of her purse seeing messages from Angel and Terry she went out of the bathroom going into her room to change out of her clothes into Pajamas.

She tired her hair up putting her scarf on her head and then her bonnet she grabbed the water putting the pain killer in her mouth washing it down with water taking a minute to let everything register in her brain before she went downstairs.

She got up going making her way downstairs walking past Debo, Benet, and Manny ignoring the boy who called out her name she went down the stairs to see Angel, Ida, Sevyn, and brooklyn all right there Angel looked up mid-conversation with Lena seeing her friend "Good August's here too now didn't you see Lena all up in Jett face too?"
She asked the girl.

August nodded her head "I saw y'all being a little bit too close being all touchy touchy which was weird cause Angel is supposed to be your friend and she's your girlfriend" She said pointing at Lena and Jett who walked over with Cam and Jacob.

"August don't sit up and lie bruh," Lena told her august smacked her lips "Lena don't nobody gotta lie on your name cause I'm not gonna lie for anybody I don't care who the fuck you is your ass know you were in the wrong so get over the shit cause I'm not Sevyn you not finna be talking to me crazy" Angel chuckled shaking her head "Y'all was standing behind each other".

Lena rolled her eyes looking over at Angel "Standing behind each other like what?" Lena asked all sassy making Angel even more mad as Lena started to cuss and get disrespectful which Angel just snapped going off on her pulling her pants up Ida stood in between them trying to calm down the situation.

"What's up!" Lena yelled throwing her purse on the ground Angel tried to push Chris out of the way to swing but he pushed her back and Cam grabbed Lena "What's up!" Angel shouted at her august walked down the rest
of the stairs rubbing her head.

Too much shit started to go on while august just watched as Manny came downstairs with everyone "All of y'all can get beat up! So I don't know why you have bitches watching
me! All whoop all of y'all" Lena shouted

august turned her head looking at the girl.
"Who the fuck you talking about?! Cause we can go right now wassup!" August said to her making Lena turn to look at her "Wassup" Lena said squaring up and pushing Eli out of the way and she ran up.

August swung hitting her in the face before grabbing her by her hair and swinging her onto the floor Lena grabbed August's shirt making her fall on top of her as she kept swinging "Let em! Fight let girls be girls bet not none of y'all touch 'em!" Terry yelled.

Everyone was shouting as august kept swinging and Lena tried to swing but none of her hits were connecting "Bitch bitch! You a dumbass bitch! Cause who the fuck you think you were talking to huh!" August said getting up dragging Lena and hitting her.

"Yeahhh august get her ass!!!!" Angel cheered "Okay okay that's enough break it up!" Manny yelled at security august felt security grab her waist yanking her away from Lena.

August laughed as security held her "You got that ass beat bitch!!! Haha! Dumbass bitch cause who the fuck you thought you was talking to!" August snapped "Your weird as fuck august you a fake ass bitch!" Lena screamed at the top of her lungs.

August just shrugged her shoulders not caring trying to push security away but he kept a tight hold on her "Bitch your mad! Haha! Bitch learn how to back up that mouth wack ass dumbass stupid ass bitch!" August said back she took her slide off throwing it across the room which it hit Lena making her madder trying to get away but Eli held her back.

August stood on the couch as Angel came over with Sevyn dabbing her up "And she whooped your ass bitch haha!!!!" Angel said pointing over at Lena who was mad and still trying to get over there "I don't know why her short ass thought she was talking to me like bitch who the fuck are you hello? Get your shit right now you got that experience ass whoopin' of mines bitch know better next time" Brooklyn just shook her head laughing as august jumped up off the couch.

They all went upstairs Chris, Nunu, and Eli stood in front of august, Angel, and Sevyn
talking to them as Lena came upstairs walking right past "Yeah scary ass walk past" august said aloud irritated "august boo stop please don't do this" Ida grabbed August's
hand pulling her into her side.

"She started it cause I didn't even do shit but say the truth I haven't even told Angel anything about Lena cause I wasn't really paying attention Sevyn was though I only told her about how Jett was following her and Benet around the club and it's like we all saw fucking Lena being all touchy touchy with the
nigga and that's weird cause if angel
supposes to be her friend why is she doing all of that bruh fuck what the nigga doing her ass is the friend what the fuck it's about her loyalty come on now," august told her which Ida agreed on august stumbled a bit making Ida steady her.

"You okay Melo?" She asked the girl as everyone looked at her she took a second signing before rubbing her head "Yeah I'm good I need to sit down" august walked over to the chair sitting down and putting her head in her hands zoning out of everything cause her head was pounding hard.

"August" She felt a light tap on her shoulder she looked up coming face to face with Debo "Come on you need to go lay down," He told
her he hooked his arms under her legs picking her up and taking her to their room laying her down on the bed.

"Is she okay?" Benet asked coming over august nodded slowly before turning on her side as Debo covered her up she closed her eyes hoping that the pounding would stop forgetting about everything else that was
going on around her.