•𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬•𝟎𝟎𝟏

(The first pic is august the one beneath it is her natural long hair she decided to wear it like that for her first day the middle pic is her outfit the 4th pic is another pic of her natural hair and the one beneath is her signature makeup look)

August couldn't believe it. She was going to influencer city.
Manny sent a text about how she should join, she'd get decent pay and the drama that she has with some people would bring views and more views means more money.

After conversing, august agreed and bought her a plane ticket and a sprinter for her to be picked up after she'd landed. August made it known that she didn't want anyone knowing she'd be coming.

After packing four large suitcases, she began loading her Benz with the suitcases and locking her penthouse doors. She was definitely going to miss her Atlanta home, being in Houston was going to be a big change, but at least Manny moved some stuff around so august would have her own
room.

After she landed, She was met by one of the security guards who escorted her to the bus, conversing with her on the way to the Air BNB.

The sprinter pulled up and the house was actually pretty big, There was nobody in sight and there where no more sprinters parked on the street infront of the home.

"Damn, I'm kinda scared ". August chuckled as she grabbed onto her tote bag on her shoulder. Manny walked out and gave her a hug.

"Lemme just update you real quick, everybody is at the mall right now getting ready to drive to Louisiana inna couple hours so you have time to go into your room and get ready". Manny gave her a hug and helped her with her suitcases in her room.

The room was real nice, the colors were pretty and everything looked nice and modern than everything else that's in the house. On her way up here, she stepped on a piece of glass .
She didn't know if she should wait in someone's room or just walk out when everyone 's back from shopping. She decided to take a shower and get dressed.

She covered herself in perfume and decided to make a few TikToks. Manny told her that they were on the back and her heart was beating out her chest.
Just as she sat in thought, She heard loud conversations as someone shouted and she knew it real well.

"Nah because hoes wanna try and bully me, I'm never that little of a b*tch, hoes do tha most ". Liberty yelled walking up the steps and past the locked room door of august 's
room.

"So childish ". She heard another voice follow behind and she knew that was Nyema.

She decided it was time to leave her room. The hallway was empty as she took a step confidently downstairs. Everyone's back was turned towards the stairs talking about the fight that happened at the mall.

"Somebody needs to humble Liberty, she swear she all big and bad. She be forgetting her ass is 5'0 " Eli laughed.

"Real shi brudda ". August said and Eli's head snapped around first. He ran towards her and lifted her up, making sure to be careful since she was wearing a dress.