•𝟎𝟎𝟗• 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

August

August

Lena started to get more mad as august just waved her off "Bitch! You didn't do anything to me at all what the fuck! Ida move damn!" She yelled august just mocked her finding the shit funny "But your eyebrow busted and your nose was just leaking bitch better be lucky they put your face in the camera afterward cause you look like a clown" Samaje told her "Bitch fuck youuuu!!!! And that deadass baby how about that bitch!".

It was like the world stopped at that moment Lena's words repeated in August's head she
didn't even think twice before pushing
brooklyn out of her way running up on Lena
hitting her into the wall swinging her to the floor by her hair before she started to punch her and kick her not caring about anything.

"August! Okay, august stop!!!!" Ida yelled trying to pull the girl away from Lena who was on the ground screaming for someone to get august away from her but august ignored them the only thing she saw was red.

Everyone that was outside ran in seeing august fighting Lena while Ida tried to pull her away "august! Aye aye! Stop!" Manny shouted ass security ran over trying to break it up "august! Stop and let her shirt go!" One of the security guards yelled but she was
mad.

"No, I swear to god! I'm gonna kill this bitch! Let me go!" August screamed as security pulled them apart but august kept trying to get out of his hold trying to kick off the wall "august stop! August!" Debo tried to say to her but she didn't care.

"Stop talking to me! Let me go! I swear to god I'm gonna kill that hoe! Let me the fuck gooooo!!!!!" She cried clapping her hands together.

Lena was holding her nose as blood gushed out of it "What the fuck happened?" Eli asked Ida and Brooklyn since they were the only two inside with them before the fight broke out

"She told august fuck her and her dead baby" Brooklyn told him which everyone heard they all were confused and shocked.

"What the fuck?! Lena said that?" Terry asked making Brooklyn and Ida nod their heads "Wait august had a baby?" Cam questioned everyone looked over at Debo, Angel, and Brooklyn "I don't know anything about shit"

Debo said putting his hands up they all turned to look at Brooklyn and Angel who just shook their head.

"It's not my business to tell if august tells you she tells you I can't say anything about it ask her y'all selves," Angel told them and
Brooklyn agreed.

>Confessionals<

NUNU |_|_We all watched like security holding august and she was mad and upset she was screaming at the top of her lungs crying telling them to let her go but they didn't cause she was ready to kill Lena literally she kept saying it over and over and I'm not gonna lie after what Ida and Brooklyn told us I don't know if I could look at Lena the same cause that was outta pocket cause I get she was mad but out of all things telling someone fuck they, dead kid, you basically asking for a death wish so I could see where august was coming from but at that moment we all needed her to calm down.

DEBO |_|_So we were all outside except for Brooklyn, Ida, and Lena, and then Benet was upstairs and august was supposed to be
asleep but we all talking to each other talking to Angel and Sevyn then all of sudden we here yelling and someone telling somebody to stop then we here like a crash so we all came running it and it's Ida trying to pull august away from Lena who was screaming on the ground so Security pushed past all of us running over to break it up Manny screaming at august to stop and shit then when security break it up august trying hard to get out they grip she was yelling saying she was gonna kill Lena and all of that and I was confused right along with everybody else so Eli ask Brooklyn and Ida and we they told us what happened I'm just confused and shocked cause number one l never knew samaje had a kid and second I never would think Lena would say some fuckec up shit like that.

BENET |_|_I was upstairs when everything was going on but Nia over here she told me what happened and I genuinely felt for wugust a lot cause Lena was fucked up for saying some shit like that cause I would never tell anyone fuck they dead kid or a family member that's just a horrible thing to do so when Nia told me Lena said that I was shocked.

CAM |_|_august was literally yelling and crying in security arms trying to get to Lena and Manny was trying to calm her down but she was ready to kill Lena she just kept saying it over and over to let her go and I'm like I don't think they should cause Lena was over there leaking not gonna lie her nose was bloody her eyebrow was like busted a little bit more and then her lip was busted so I was just like I don't think they should let her go but I did feel bad for her a lot I think everybody at that moment felt sorry for her.

"Please, Manny! Tell them to let me go! I swear just let me get her" august cried the older man shook his head getting in front of
her as security kept a tight grip on her

"August you need to calm down okay no one needs to see you like this just calm down" He tried to console her.

"Okay well tell him to just let me go please Manny I just want him to let me go," She told him Manny gave a nod to security who slowly started to let her go "See he let you go okay now I gotchu you good" Manny pulled her into him as she broke starting to sob.

"Come here Melo" She felt someone tug on her arm she saw in the corner of her eye Terry she let him take her out of Manny's hold he wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly as she clenched her fist still angry.

Everyone was quiet knowing she was right "I would never even on my worst enemy say some fucked up shit like that losing a kid and
having a miscarriage is hard the shit is difficult to even think of for three years I've been trying to get over it but for her to say that I just can't even respect her she doesn't know how I felt when I went through that miscarriage she doesn't know anything" She cried sniffling.

Brooklyn rubbed her back as Angel held her hand trying to comfort her "august that just proves to you that she was never your friend from the get go cause even with y'all fighting she shouldn't have never said that cause I didn't even know anything about you being pregnant and she put that out to everyone" Ida told her.

"Right Lena never cared about you august and that's okay cause you got a lot of people here that do care for you a lot and we always gonna be there for you so just take a moment and breath cause you have us and I gotchu always and you know this," Angel said and that's what made august start to cry even more covering her face up with her hands as Angel wrapped an arm around her right along with Brooklyn.

>Confessionals<

AUGUST|_|_After a long ass night of being a crying mess I calmed down or whatever and I went upstairs with Debo so we were in the room by ourselves cause we share the room with Terry but he sleeps on one of the extra spare beds they have in there but anyways I ended up telling Debo everything with me having a miscarriage which it was emotional and he just held me the whole time until I finally fell asleep and that was probably the best sleep I got out of this whole night.

DEBO |_|_Alright so august and me we had a talk she told me everything about her past and her having a miscarriage and I honestly felt bad for her she cried again and I held her until she fell asleep but I just want to say august is probably one of the first girls I've met that's been through a lot she just doesn't show it so I respect her a lot and that just makes me like her a lot more.